    "Return of the Living Dead" $9.99 - great zombie flick... Not a
    complete end all DVD for the film, but does have running commentary
    from the director.

    HORSESHACK69, Nov 7, 2003

  2. South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut--Best musical in a long time, and
    funniest movie in the last few years, too.

    UHF--A really underrated movie; it stands up to repeated viewings as few
    others can. As good as Singin' in the Rain in that respect.

    My Neighbor Totoro--One of the most perfect films to come out of Japan.
    (Yeah, I know the US DVD is pan-and-scan--so go get the Hong Kong release.
    [The Japanese release would be above the specified price point.])

    Kimba the White Lion Volume 1 or Volume 2--If you knew the number of
    people who have told me "I thought I was the only one in the world who
    remembered this show"... So now some of the series is on DVD, folks!

    --
    Reply address munged. You can figure it out.

    CAndersen (Kimba), Nov 7, 2003

  3. >Post a dvd at the $15.00 or less pricepoint - and even if agreeing or
    >disagreeing with the previous person's choice, please post a different
    >film...

    Too many to list ...

    "Ghostbusters" is one.

    Isn't DVD wonderful? It gives us all great filcks which allows breathtaking
    quality when the format is pushed to its limits, and typically with extras that
    are the icing on the cake. And all at a pricepoint more than competitive to
    prerecorded VHS cassettes. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Nov 7, 2003
  4. HORSESHACK69

    yachtboy! Guest

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 01:03:13 GMT, HORSESHACK69 <>
    wrote:

    >Post a dvd at the $15.00 or less pricepoint - and even if agreeing or
    >disagreeing with the previous person's choice, please post a different
    >film...
    >
    >Mine:
    >
    >"Return of the Living Dead" $9.99 - great zombie flick... Not a
    >complete end all DVD for the film, but does have running commentary
    >from the director.

    Retroactive, $5.88 in the Walmart $5.88 bin.

    ==========
    "Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
    guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
    salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

    "Destiny has a strange sense of humor..." K. Honeycutt
    ----------
    http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe
    http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/psychedelic.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

    "He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan

    =======================

    yachtboy!, Nov 7, 2003
  5. HORSESHACK69

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << >Post a dvd at the $15.00 or less pricepoint <

    You can usually find "Top Secret!" under $15. Great underappreciated comedy.

    SoHillsGuy, Nov 7, 2003
  6. HORSESHACK69

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    UHF
    Rocky SE
    Usual Suspects SE
    One Crazy Summer

    Metlhd3138, Nov 7, 2003
  7. >You can usually find "Top Secret!" under $15. Great underappreciated comedy.

    Just don't use any DVDs for skeet surfing. - Reinhart

    I WISH THEY ALL COULD BE DOUBLE-BARREL GUNS!

    LASERandDVDfan, Nov 8, 2003
  8. HORSESHACK69

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, Nov 8, 2003
  9. HORSESHACK69

    Skid Guest

    Angel Heart, 1987: Bobby De Niro as the Devil, cute Cosby kid Lisa Bonet
    does a nude scene as a Voodoo priestess, and Mickey Rourke is typecast as a
    seedy bum. Very spooky stuff, and vasty under-appreciated. Can be found for
    under $10.

    Skid, Nov 8, 2003