    study for the test. I plan on doing this through self
    study. Any advice would be very welcome before I take
    this on.
    Matt, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Matt

    Raed Sawalha Guest

    you can try this ,,it is very good one

    MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET
    ISBN 0-7356-1584-5
    Raed Sawalha, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Matt

    Raja Guest

    Re : What are the best books for the MCAD?

    These are the best books for both the tracks of MCAD.
    Just check out the reviews on Amazon and you'll be
    convinced they are !

    VB.net track
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf