    'rars' and is winzip included in my windows milleniun edition? Cheers y'all,
    English FRED C

    ---
    fredcromer, Apr 6, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Thor Guest

    ..RAR is compressed archive format, not too unlike .ZIP. There are many
    programs out there that can handle .RAR and .ZIP, as well as a host of other
    archive formats. WindowsME has built-in support for zipfiles, but not .RAR
    files. I would suggest getting WinRAR or some freeware alternative that can
    handle most formats. Go to download.com and search for .RAR or .ZIP and I'm
    sure you'll turn up several good programs.

    Thor, Apr 6, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Apr 6, 2004