    questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    here, am I right?
    graham, Dec 6, 2008

  2. graham

    John Holmes Guest

    graham "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    > asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    > questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    > guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    > here, am I right?

    It's OK to ask any questions regarding computers, networking, cars,
    girls, sex, cooking, etc. etc., as long as you ignore Mike Easter and
    Evan Platt.

    HTH
    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Dec 6, 2008

  3. graham

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 18:34:34 +0800, graham wrote:

    >I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    >asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    >questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    >guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    >here, am I right?

    Check the various subject headers.

    Me
    why?, Dec 6, 2008
  4. graham

    sandy58 Guest

    On Dec 6, 10:34 am, graham <> wrote:
    > I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    > asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    > questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    > guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    > here, am I right?

    Cooking tips:
    Krab-Leecher man posts thus.
    A typical Kokkroach Man post.
    "Join me for dinner. I'm cooking dreadful whale carbuncle smothered in
    bobbled human armpit hairs accompanied by wearied blight on top of
    steamed hobo's nose hairs and apple sauce, served in a circulating
    pail
    chock full of well-done endive, bland particles of ligament and shark
    with morsels of caviar, salt water, a side of chocolate and a pint of
    blood. "
    I haven't yet tried this typical menu....but tastes DO differ......
    sandy58, Dec 6, 2008
  5. graham

    graham Guest

    On 2008-12-06 19:11:32 +0800, John Holmes <> said:

    > graham "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    >> asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    >> questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    >> guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    >> here, am I right?
    >>

    > It's OK to ask any questions regarding computers, networking, cars,
    > girls, sex, cooking, etc. etc., as long as you ignore Mike Easter and
    > Evan Platt.
    >
    > HTH

    oh. that sounds quite interesting... lol
    graham, Dec 6, 2008
  6. graham

    John Holmes Guest

    sandy58 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Dec 6, 10:34 am, graham <> wrote:
    >> I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question

    was
    >> asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    >> questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    >> guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    >> here, am I right?

    > Cooking tips:
    > Krab-Leecher man posts thus.
    > A typical Kokkroach Man post.
    > "Join me for dinner. I'm cooking dreadful whale carbuncle smothered in
    > bobbled human armpit hairs accompanied by wearied blight on top of
    > steamed hobo's nose hairs and apple sauce, served in a circulating
    > pail
    > chock full of well-done endive, bland particles of ligament and shark
    > with morsels of caviar, salt water, a side of chocolate and a pint of
    > blood. "
    > I haven't yet tried this typical menu....but tastes DO differ......

    I'm looking forward to his X-Mas dinner menu.
    ;-)

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Dec 6, 2008
  7. graham <> propogated this using

    > I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    > asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    > questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    > guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    > here, am I right?

    Grasshopper, whether or not you are "right" is largely initially
    influenced by your parent's political positions. Later these imprints are
    acted-out by your emotive processes and extensively backed-up or fortified
    by psuedo-intellectual rationalizations... and then, either 1 of 2 things
    occur; you get screwed over by your own party, or you die... or both.

    Clinton srewed the economy; now Bush has to carry the cross; and, Obama is
    going to take credit for what would have eventually happened no matter
    what.

    LOL! Just kidding... trying to get ya' all prepared for Right-Wing-Nuts
    who fester this here place every now and then...

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Hatfields and McCoys because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2008
  8. "philo" <> propogated this using

    > "graham" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    >> asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    >> questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    >> guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    >> here, am I right?

    > The main purpose of this Usenet group is simply for folks to ask
    > questions about it's purpose.

    Existential GoogleGroupers too?

    Or is "Existential Googlegrouper" just another elusive oxymoron?

    I'll have to petition my Vipassana Zen Sensei for guidance on that one...

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2008
  9. graham

    chuckcar Guest

    graham <> wrote in

    > I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    > asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    > questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    > guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    > here, am I right?

    Open-ended by definition and purpose.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Dec 6, 2008
  10. chuckcar <> proliferated this using

    > graham <> wrote in
    >
    >> I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    >> asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    >> questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    >> guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    >> here, am I right?
    >>

    > Open-ended by definition and purpose.

    Yeah, *YOU*'re a by sexual for the porpoises.
    Canadians should STFU and eat more American
    MAYONNAISE to help the global economy.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2008
  11. On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 18:34:34 +0800, graham aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    > asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    > questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    > guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    > here, am I right?

    Moustache wax and pinwheels.

    http://www.alternet.org
    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 6, 2008
  12. graham

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing graham <> bada bang:
    > I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    > asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    > questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    > guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    > here, am I right?

    Well thought out and provacative questions are nice.

    However, stupid ones are expected as well.

    Mike "if we don't know the answer we'll make one up" Yetto
    --
    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
    - William of Ockham
    Mike Yetto, Dec 6, 2008
  13. graham

    catchme Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > I'll have to petition my Vipassana Zen Sensei for guidance on that one...

    if i'm not mistaken (i probably am) Vipassana is Urdu.
    What is wrong with that, is that 'sensei' is Japanese.
    catchme, Dec 6, 2008
  14. graham

    elaich Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in

    > Noncomputer queries also appear.

    Yeah, there have even been threads here on how to repair your toilet.

    A lot of knowledge and experience in this group in many different areas.
    Also, a lot of garbage. Killfilters are a necessity.
    elaich, Dec 6, 2008
  15. graham

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 6, 5:34 am, graham <> wrote:
    > I know posting this may be quite annoying, or possibly the question was
    > asked for many times, but uhhhh... I cannot figure out what kinds of
    > questions are expected to appear in this group. As I observed, I'd
    > guess that all questions related to computers/networking are welcome
    > here, am I right?

    I've been trying to figure this out myswelf.
    iL_weReo, Dec 6, 2008