    I am looking for some web based activities for an 8 year-old.
    Stuff like games, jokes, puzzles would be fine.
    I found one at kids.yahoo.com which is OK but would like more.
    fruitbat, Oct 5, 2007

  2. fruitbat

    vsc Guest

    http://disney.go.com/
    vsc, Oct 5, 2007

  3. fruitbat

    PCA Guest

    PCA, Oct 5, 2007
  4. fruitbat

    JTJersey Guest

    On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:00:46 +1000, fruitbat wrote:

    > I am looking for some web based activities for an 8 year-old. Stuff like
    > games, jokes, puzzles would be fine. I found one at kids.yahoo.com which
    > is OK but would like more.

    Girl/Boy?

    http://barbie.everythinggirl.com/
    http://www.care-bears.com/
    http://disney.go.com/home/today/index.html
    http://www.nickjr.com/
    http://www.ninjaturtles.com/
    http://www.strawberryshortcake.com/
    http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/
    http://www.claus.com/village.php

    If I had any kids around I could probably come up with something more
    useful.

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152
    JTJersey, Oct 10, 2007