    questions related to digital photography. Should there be another news group
    related to this matter?

    www.alldigital.fotopic.net

    Arthur Small, Apr 19, 2006

  2. On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:20:05 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Arthur Small"
    <> wrote:

    >Wow, the number of individuals that jumped on the band wagon re the B&H
    >closing for a holiday exceeded the number of replies that individuals had to
    >questions related to digital photography. Should there be another news group
    >related to this matter?
    >
    >www.alldigital.fotopic.net

    I kill filed that thread long ago. It was sooooo good you felt the need to
    start a whole new one?

    --
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Apr 19, 2006

  3. Today Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) commented courteously
    on the subject at hand

    > On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:20:05 GMT, in rec.photo.digital
    > "Arthur Small" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Wow, the number of individuals that jumped on the band
    >>wagon re the B&H closing for a holiday exceeded the number
    >>of replies that individuals had to questions related to
    >>digital photography. Should there be another news group
    >>related to this matter?
    >>
    >>www.alldigital.fotopic.net

    > I kill filed that thread long ago. It was sooooo good you
    > felt the need to start a whole new one?

    this one is one helluva more /on/ topic that quite a few I read
    here, at least it is about where you /buy/ digital cameras!

    --
    ATM, aka Jerry

    "Whether You Think You CAN Or CAN'T, You're Right." – Henry Ford

    All Things Mopar, Apr 19, 2006