What an intelligent woman!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lowe Stokes, Mar 3, 2007.

  1. Lowe Stokes

    Lowe Stokes Guest

    LET THEM EAT TOFU!
    February 28, 2007

    Even right-wingers who know that "global warming" is a crock do not
    seem to grasp what the tree-huggers are demanding. Liberals want mass
    starvation and human devastation.

    Forget the lunacy of people claiming to tell us the precise
    temperature of planet Earth in 1918 based on tree rings. Or the fact
    that in the '70s liberals were issuing similarly dire warnings about
    "global cooling."

    Simply consider what noted climatologists Al Gore and Melissa
    Etheridge are demanding that we do to combat their nutty conjectures
    about "global warming." They want us to starve the productive sector
    of fossil fuel and allow the world's factories to grind to a halt.
    This means an end to material growth and a cataclysmic reduction in
    wealth.

    There are more reputable scientists defending astrology than defending
    "global warming," but liberals simply announce that the debate has
    been resolved in their favor and demand that we shut down all production.

    They think they can live in a world of only Malibu and East Hampton —
    with no Trentons or Detroits. It does not occur to them that someone
    has to manufacture the tiles and steel and glass and solar panels that
    go into those "eco-friendly" mansions, and someone has to truck it all
    to their beachfront properties, and someone else has to transport all
    the workers there to build it. (And then someone has to drive the
    fleets of trucks delivering the pachysandra and bottled water every day.)

    Liberals are already comfortably ensconced in their beachfront
    estates, which they expect to be unaffected by their negative growth
    prescriptions for the rest of us.

    There was more energy consumed in the manufacture, construction and
    maintenance of Leonardo DiCaprio's Malibu home than is needed to light
    the entire city of Albuquerque, where there are surely several men who
    can actually act. But he has solar panels to warm his house six
    degrees on chilly Malibu nights.

    Liberals haven't the foggiest idea how the industrial world works.
    They act as if America could reduce its vast energy consumption by
    using fluorescent bulbs and driving hybrid cars rather than SUVs. They
    have no idea how light miraculously appears when they flick a switch
    or what allows them to go to the bathroom indoors in winter — luxuries
    Americans are not likely to abandon because Leo DiCaprio had solar
    panels trucked into his Malibu estate.

    Our lives depend on fossil fuel. Steel plants, chemical plants, rubber
    plants, pharmaceutical plants, glass plants, paper plants –- those run
    on energy. There are no Mother Earth nursery designs in stylish
    organic cotton without gas-belching factories, ships and trucks, and
    temperature-controlled, well-lighted stores. Windmills can't even
    produce enough energy to manufacture a windmill.

    Because of the industrialization of agriculture –- using massive
    amounts of fossil fuel — only 2 percent of Americans work in farming.
    And yet they produce enough food to feed all 300 million Americans,
    with plenty left over for export. When are liberals going to break the
    news to their friends in Darfur that they all have to starve to death
    to save the planet?

    "Global warming" is the left's pagan rage against mankind. If we can't
    produce industrial waste, then we can't produce. Some of us — not the
    ones with mansions in Malibu and Nashville is my guess — are going to
    have to die. To say we need to reduce our energy consumption is like
    saying we need to reduce our oxygen consumption.

    Liberals have always had a thing about eliminating humans. Stalin
    wanted to eliminate the kulaks and Ukranians, vegetarian atheist Adolf
    Hitler wanted to eliminate the Jews, Planned Parenthood founder
    Margaret Sanger wanted to eliminate poor blacks, DDT opponent Rachel
    Carson wanted to eliminate Africans (introduction to her book "Silent
    Spring" written by ... Al Gore!), and population-control guru Paul
    Ehrlich wants to eliminate all humans.

    But global warming is the most insane, psychotic idea liberals have
    ever concocted to kill off "useless eaters." If we have to live in a
    pure "natural" environment like the Indians, then our entire
    transcontinental nation can only support about 1 million human beings.
    Sorry, fellas — 299 million of you are going to have to go.

    Proving that the "global warming" campaign is nothing but hatred of
    humanity, these are the exact same people who destroyed the nuclear
    power industry in this country 30 years ago.

    If we accept for purposes of argument their claim that the only way
    the human race can survive is with clean energy that doesn't emit
    carbon dioxide, environmentalists waited until they had safely
    destroyed the nuclear power industry to tell us that. This proves they
    never intended for us to survive.

    "Global warming" is the liberal's stalking horse for their ultimate
    fantasy: The whole U.S. will look like Amagansett, with no one living
    in it except their even-tempered maids (for "diversity"), themselves
    and their coterie (all, presumably, living in solar-heated mansions,
    except the maids who will do without electricity altogether). The
    entire fuel-guzzling, tacky, beer-drinking, NASCAR-watching middle
    class with their over-large families will simply have to die.

    It seems not to have occurred to the jet set that when California is
    as poor as Mexico, they might have trouble finding a maid. Without
    trucking, packaging, manufacturing, shipping and refrigeration in
    their Bel-Air fantasy world, they'll be chasing the rear-end of an
    animal every time their stomachs growl and killing small animals for
    pelts to keep their genitals warm.

    COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER
    DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE
    4520 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111

    Lowe Stokes, Mar 3, 2007