What am I missing??

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by michael_quinlivan@hotmail.com, Aug 27, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I have studied the MS 70-270 training kit and have practically
    memorized the content. I have been a desktop support technician for 2
    years and am well practised with XP.

    I have just recently taken some of the online exams, and have failed
    every one of them. Now, I could handle this if the questions are ones
    that I *should* know, but I found that a number of questions are
    *NEVER* covered in the training kit.

    These include questions on Microsofts own Readiness Review CD,
    MeasureUp, etc. It seems that the MS 70-270 Training Kit is a
    worthless $120 paperweight for all that it helped me. Some of the
    questions on the readiness exams are not covered by any material, which
    I verified by searching through the eBook.

    For example, there are questions with "ScanState" and "USMT" in it,
    which are not in the training kit, so how the **** am I supposed to
    know what command line switched to use, let alone what it does. I only
    know what they are now by googling it, but it doesnt inspire me with
    confidence. How many other questions will be on the real exam that i
    will stare blankly at.

    For Christs sake, are there an official list of objectives so that I
    know what to study?? I have done seemingly all I can, and it gets me
    nowhere. I have the experience, I have studied solidly for 2 months,
    and I have done the practise exams.

    wish me luck for Tuesday :p
    , Aug 27, 2005