    Currently, my job profile is not much related to MCSE. If someone can advise,
    which certification should I pursue to make me more marketable?

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=, Dec 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    TurkReno Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=
    <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have just completed MCSE-Security and looking for a job based on
    > MCSE. Currently, my job profile is not much related to MCSE. If
    > someone can advise, which certification should I pursue to make me
    > more marketable?

    CCNA.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 16, 2006

  3. But, some people to follow the Microsoft route as CCNA will become a diffrent
    filed.As, I am new and want to enter in MCSE related filed, is there any
    further Microsoft certification available or CCNA will be a better choice?

    Thanks for the quick reply and if you can clarify more on this.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=, Dec 16, 2006
  4. Dear Sanjeev completing an MCSe is not an big deal but triy to make it
    implement live invironment and handle the servers is big deal. i just want to
    say that do prepare your Servers properly in markeet lots of postions are
    vacent for MCSe talented guys.Best of luck for future .for any querr you may
    conatc me 09876232328

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljcm9zb2Z0IENlcnRpZmllZCBUcmFpbmVy?=, Dec 16, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Microsoft Certified Trainer" <Microsoft Certified Trainer
    @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Dear Sanjeev completing an MCSe is not an big deal but triy to make it
    > implement live invironment and handle the servers is big deal. i just want
    > say that do prepare your Servers properly in markeet lots of postions are
    > vacent for MCSe talented guys.Best of luck for future .for any querr you
    > may
    > conatc me 09876232328

    Hereby nominated for bizare PotD
    Frisbee®, Dec 16, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    CertGuard Guest

    That's what happens when you get certified with no prior background. It's
    not the certifications that employers are looking for, it's the experience.

    Certifications <> Experience
    Certifications != Experience

    --
    CertGuard
    You Think you know IT?!
    www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

    CertGuard, Dec 16, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    CertGuard Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Microsoft Certified Trainer" <Microsoft Certified Trainer
    > @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Dear Sanjeev completing an MCSe is not an big deal but triy to make it
    >> implement live invironment and handle the servers is big deal. i just
    >> want to
    >> say that do prepare your Servers properly in markeet lots of postions
    >> are
    >> vacent for MCSe talented guys.Best of luck for future .for any querr you
    >> may
    >> conatc me 09876232328

    > Hereby nominated for bizare PotD

    Very odd, indeed! 2ndeded
    CertGuard, Dec 16, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Apparently you did not attend the National Academy of Anti-Top-Posting.

    Frisbee®, Dec 16, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    CertGuard Guest

    I sure did. Did you not see me in the back of the room with the huge
    Anti-Anti-Top-Posting Sign? ;)

    CertGuard, Dec 16, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    kpg Guest

    > But, some people to follow the Microsoft route as CCNA will become a
    > diffrent filed.As, I am new and want to enter in MCSE related filed,
    > is there any further Microsoft certification available or CCNA will be
    > a better choice?
    >
    > Thanks for the quick reply and if you can clarify more on this.

    Be carful, I've heard that CCNA certification can expose
    latent personality disorders in some people.
    kpg, Dec 18, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I have just completed MCSE-Security and looking for a job based on MCSE.
    >Currently, my job profile is not much related to MCSE.

    do you really think there are companies stupid enough to employ
    someone simply because he/she has a worthless cert? get real.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 18, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >I have just completed MCSE-Security and looking for a job based on MCSE.
    >>Currently, my job profile is not much related to MCSE.

    > do you really think there are companies stupid enough to employ
    > someone simply because he/she has a worthless cert? get real.

    Some people just don't get it.
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 18, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> >I have just completed MCSE-Security and looking for a job based on MCSE.
    >>>Currently, my job profile is not much related to MCSE.

    >> do you really think there are companies stupid enough to employ
    >> someone simply because he/she has a worthless cert? get real.
    >>

    >Some people just don't get it.

    indeed, I guess we have the boot camps to thank for that.

    That right you (that's right, you!) can earn a 100K a year as a
    Microsoft Certified Professional. Simply enroll on one of our two week
    intensive courses and we guarantee you'll end up as an MCSE!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 18, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hahaha....it is a h3ll of a marketing scheme (scam), because the only people
    that would believe that BS are morons.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 18, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Dec 18, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >
    >> Hahaha....it is a h3ll of a marketing scheme (scam), because the only
    >> people that would believe that BS are morons.

    You sure it wasn't Ringling Bros?
    BD[MCNGP], Dec 18, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:OS1Kg8uIHHA.3552
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Hahaha....it is a h3ll of a marketing scheme (scam), because the only
    >>> people that would believe that BS are morons.

    >> P.T.Barnum said it best :}
    >>

    > You sure it wasn't Ringling Bros?

    Like I said, David Hannum said it best.

    http://www.historybuff.com/library/refbarnum.html
    kpg, Dec 18, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 18, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:OS1Kg8uIHHA.3552
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    >>> P.T.Barnum said it best :}
    >>>

    >> You sure it wasn't Ringling Bros?

    > Like I said, David Hannum said it best.

    That's P.T. Hannum you IDOT.
    Frisbee®, Dec 19, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuamVldiBTaGFyZGE=?=

    TurkReno Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns989D5FF64ED2Aipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > Be carful, I've heard that CCNA certification can expose
    > latent personality disorders in some people.

    I decline to comment on that.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50