  1. natural_4u

    natural_4u Guest

    Has anyone seen this file before?

    natural_4u, Jul 14, 2004

  2. On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:58:07 -0400, "LadyTech"
    <> wrote:

    >"natural_4u" <> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone seen this file before?
    >>

    >Do a search on google and see what it brings up on this file :)

    Interesting...no hits. Google wants to know if we mean trace.exe. :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 16, 2004

  3. natural_4u

    AG Guest

    "Tom MacIntyre" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:58:07 -0400, "LadyTech"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >"natural_4u" <> wrote in message
    > >> Has anyone seen this file before?
    > >>

    > >Do a search on google and see what it brings up on this file :)
    > >

    > Interesting...no hits. Google wants to know if we mean trace.exe. :)
    >
    > Tom

    I did the same thing. In a few days there will be a link to this thread in
    alt.certification.a-plus :)
    AG

    AG, Jul 16, 2004
  4. natural_4u

    jabobo99 Guest

    I just ran an anti-virus scan from Norton Antivirus and it said that
    tace.exe is adware.purityscan. So I deleted it off of my hard drive.
    To be sure that it shows up on your antivirus program make sure that
    your antivirus definitions are up to date. I hope this helps out. 8)

    jabobo99, May 28, 2005