  1. Is there a 64 bit PDF writer out there? I have looked and found that Adobe
    can work but have to make a post script first. Well you have to have a
    printer to make the post script. Am I wrong?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2lsdmVydG9l?=, Dec 18, 2005

  2. Try DocuDesk:
    http://www.docudesk.com/download recommended by Charlie Russel.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Worked like a charm. Thank you very much! I bow my head.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2lsdmVydG9l?=, Dec 18, 2005
  4. Not necessary, Charlie is more deserving for recommending it. :)

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 18, 2005
  5. You could also use OpenOffice to create PDF files with. It will convert just
    about any document you want to a PDF, and it is free!

    http://www.openoffice.org

    Since the 2.0 release, this software suite has gotten much better, and
    improvements are being worked on every day.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2Vubnk=?=, Dec 18, 2005
  6. Oops, sorry, you were looking for a 64bit version. It will probably be
    OpenOffice 2.0.2 before full 64bit functionality will be implemented. The
    current version is only 32bit at this time.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2Vubnk=?=, Dec 18, 2005
  7. Exactly.

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 19, 2005
  8. I found that 7.1 would not install! BUT I had an old copy of version 5 on my
    Audigy install cd..it worked fine on my HP officejet K60xi under 64

    Dennis

    =?Utf-8?B?Y29jb2tpd2k=?=, Dec 21, 2005