What about passing this exam in France

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Trevor Monaghan, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. What about passing this exam in France? Why cannot I find
    any books about MCDST Cheers

    Trevor Monaghan, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Trevor Monaghan

    Guest Guest

    because they MCDST study material is currently in
    production.... Meaning you will probably be able to
    purchase material in Late March to early april from the
    info I have found

    Guest, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Trevor Monaghan

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Just start learning 70-270....

    If you can wait... then check out the books when they are
    available!

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 1, 2004