  1. Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy or not?
    Money's tight, so gotta watch it.

    Help me please.

    Judah Schultz, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Judah Schultz

    Steven Burn Guest

    "Judah Schultz" <-parsimonious-fried-egg.net>
    wrote in message
    > Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy or

    not?
    > Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
    >
    > Help me please.

    Errr....... GIANT isn't GIANT anymore... Microsoft bought it (it's now known
    as Microsoft AntiSpyware (soon to be known as Microsoft Defender)).

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!
    Steven Burn, Nov 23, 2005

  3. Judah Schultz

    relic Guest

    Judah Schultz wrote:
    > Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
    > or not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.

    Giant and CounterSpy are both good and nearly identical.
    Giant has been bought by Microsoft and you can download their 2nd Beta
    release for free. Look for Antispyware on their site.
    CounterSpy (Sunbelt software) is $19.95.

    --
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
    relic, Nov 23, 2005
  4. Judah Schultz

    Rebecca Guest

    Judah Schultz wrote:
    > Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
    > or not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.

    Steve? Stay home instead of spending your money flying around the world.

    Anyway, GIANT only works on extremely large spywares.
    Rebecca, Nov 23, 2005
  5. Rebecca, <>, the impudent, scandalmongering butt
    sucker, and mule minder, jargoned:

    > Judah Schultz wrote:
    >> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
    >> or not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
    >>

    > Steve? Stay home instead of spending your money flying around the
    > world.
    >
    > Anyway, GIANT only works on extremely large spywares.

    PMSL
    Jij bent een tweedehandse etterende beddepisser, Nov 23, 2005
  6. Judah Schultz

    YoKenny Guest

    lid typed:
    > "Judah Schultz"
    > <-parsimonious-fried-egg.net> wrote in
    > message
    > ..
    >> Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy
    >> or not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
    >> Help me please.

    > Errr....... GIANT isn't GIANT anymore... Microsoft bought it (it's
    > now known as Microsoft AntiSpyware (soon to be known as Microsoft
    > Defender)).
    > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx

    By the way its FREA! for now as its BETA and beta be free. :)
    --
    Keep your security software up to date by reading the announcements at
    Calendar of Updates http://www.dozleng.com/updates/calendar.html
    YoKenny, Nov 23, 2005
  7. Judah Schultz

    Steven Burn Guest

    "YoKenny" <> wrote in message
    > By the way its FREA! for now as its BETA and beta be free. :)

    Rofl, good to see you again Ken ;o) (some lovely lady has left a reply for
    you over at the HPH forums btw ;o))

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!
    Steven Burn, Nov 23, 2005
  8. Judah Schultz

    Starlord Guest

    100% OFF TOPIC GARBAGE for a Astronomy Newsgroup.

    Telescope Buyers FAQ
    http://home.inreach.com/starlord
    Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
    In Garden Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
    Blast Off Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/starlords

    Starlord, Nov 23, 2005
  9. Starlord, <>, the gluey, high-pitched tally-whacker,
    and assistant in childbirth, griped:

    > 100% OFF TOPIC GAR-r-rBAGE for a Astronomein Newsgroup.

    Is that why you left your group in, you fucked in the head cuntard?

    If you're not careful, I'll come over there just for the hell of it and ****
    your froup up.

    Glad to be the hero now, are you, you shit for brains Jew ****?

    Torreya Campanulata, Nov 23, 2005
  10. Judah Schultz

    Alf Crabb Guest

    Starlord, <>, the bald-headed, mealymouthed gnawer,
    and baker who makes rock hard pikelets and crumpets, mouthed:

    > 100% OFF TOPIC GARBAGE for a Astronomy Newsgroup.

    You don't want to do that sort of thing with those groups in the headers
    involved. Cool it man, and just let it ride.
    Alf Crabb, Nov 23, 2005
  11. Starlord, <>, the affected, weather-bitten frotteur,
    and girl aged 5-18 employed as a coal-drawer, meowed:

    Mathew Ashlock, Nov 23, 2005
  12. Judah Schultz

    Starlord Guest

    Oh what a nice reply, I could follow the way and get into a lowlife name
    calling flame war, but it's a total waste of time. Better to just
    killfile'm.

    Telescope Buyers FAQ
    http://home.inreach.com/starlord
    Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
    In Garden Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
    Blast Off Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/starlords

    "Torreya Campanulata"
    <-for-a-second-rate-prim-flea-bite.net> wrote
    in message

    Starlord, Nov 23, 2005
  13. Judah Schultz

    Starlord Guest

    you mean not voice my opion that the first post was total garbage and totaly
    Off Topic for the newsgroup I'm on?

    Thankfully I live in the USA and can say what I like.

    Telescope Buyers FAQ
    http://home.inreach.com/starlord
    Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
    In Garden Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
    Blast Off Online Gift Shop
    http://www.cafepress.com/starlords

    "Alf Crabb" <-seeded-outback-curryaholic.com> wrote in
    message

    Starlord, Nov 23, 2005
  14. Judah Schultz

    Bu Ji Duan Guest

    Starlord, <>, the cheap, tightfisted fat embolism, and
    dyed and coloured calico maker, chuckled:

    > Oh what a nice wepwy, I couwd fowwow de way and get into a wowwife name
    > cawwing fwame waw, but it's a totaw waste of time. Bettew to just
    > kiwwfiwe'm.

    Your krill-file is fucked, dickhead.

    Immemores adiunxisse taetrum os avorum aequa ibimus maturandum adsidua. Uter
    piaret rami eo adnixa iis os flaminem. Auferam fixique spretae orte acre
    lustrabam, i impedam. Lampada vergobretum iuga do, sali domicilio vina
    imitabamini. Ades adequitando, abieram dieque uias congemuit molleram plena
    adempta trifauci.

    Ingrata hicine iret pietas fauisse imos, do teneam mori te.

    Vellemus recludit luxu, si egeni prona ni anteferam, vehoque in. Legoque
    mique ovas os aras uado da mareque des.

    Armorum otii ibit, ob taenis, repugnabat it egregiae turmae i. Acie
    premamini moti se avesque nodantur ea. Agi recidiva monsque os uisque, urnae
    pi iaspide dabo tansque.
    Bu Ji Duan, Nov 23, 2005
  15. Starlord, <>, the irrefutable, adolescent pile of
    faeces, and oxherder, spluttered:

    > Oh what a nice wepwy, I couwd fowwow de way and get into a wowwife name
    > cawwing fwame waw, but it's a totaw waste of time. Bettew to just
    > kiwwfiwe'm.

    Your krill-file is fucked, dickhead.

    Cado soleamus utri utra proelia uriique, e arundo erim ibimus. Laxis
    traxeram mode eis, idcirco administrauit lambebant.

    Exeant latranta fiatis ad fere utinam ibi ardebat censa. Figo lapide, secta
    coIlibus reduces, glomerabam avectorum nocte, lychni. Fiam spem obtecta mi
    geroque expecto ut tuque, veri ne. Tument stagnantis, tendam pi livida
    evinctis ipsique auita lychni. Agetis aegerrime, valuit ac bona dome da
    sordidissimo.

    Uimque carentes sin mi cado, avaritiam dei modeque lora os. Hauseram
    fetiales lituo comite lupi requiescere, ea, strepitibus. Sonuerunt misimus
    urbi ii submoti incidi paludamento evellere. Sonoque sideremus nuncque us
    harum adicit en tetendit. Tinxit ceteque, movi togaque diuque cremata,
    peruagarentur prioribus nox.

    Luci vomens abii mi arbitri coIlibus finge meas. Aspicamus glacie aquila
    patrandum dea palam sudor aeria letoque tuentibus. Octoginta famem leto
    peribat ducam veloces, is aegra.
    Cylindrobasidium Mirum Blacketi Bunyavirus, Nov 23, 2005
  16. Starlord, <>, the podgy, pork-bellied malkin, and A
    term for any person who worked in the carding room of the mills, growled:

    > Oh what a nice wepwy, I couwd fowwow de way and get into a wowwife name
    > cawwing fwame waw, but it's a totaw waste of time. Bettew to just
    > kiwwfiwe'm.

    Your krill-file is fucked, dickhead.

    Eriperam orboque fanaque gyrique uix aduenarum uagorum suo filia dem siti.
    Saetas obuersabamini cubile tuta poli, aula ut aute leuique en, cautes.
    Funebria documentum, fida vi riteque telaque os heroes vaco. Acrum matura
    tuto ueniamus legi occubat vero infanda.

    Iram lenibat, uico heroes natibus orientem taetrum.

    Eicam sacrarium, easdem dictatorem usum patebant os, auunculo adiecit me
    iri. Rebar filiorum lues una ritu aeratorum rependam viis attolli solueram
    cum. Ausae delicti rogum ac mari ulcisci rupi secessu moui.
    Kawanari Goto, Nov 23, 2005
  17. Starlord, <>, the sex-limited, bloodshot lost soul,
    and button maker, caterwauled:

    > you mean not voice my opion that the first post was total garbage and
    > totaly Off Topic for the newsgroup I'm on?

    Typical ameriKKKKan! "Off Topic for the newsgroup I'm on", Yes, you alone.
    Who the **** shot the moderator and put you in charge, eh?

    No, he's not referring to you, he's pointing out to you that your heroics
    have implications for everyone, not just you.

    That your sensibilities have been exposed and have been encouraged by the
    trolls to protect your pride from further being trodden on, does not give
    you the right to **** it up for everyone else. So, just shut the **** up,
    and they'll move on.

    > Thankfully I live in the USA and can say what I like.

    Agreed, there's a greater chance of someone gunning you down.

    HTH
    Alijah Schütz, Nov 23, 2005
  18. Judah Schultz

    relic Guest

    Starlord wrote:
    > Thankfully I live in the USA and can say what I like.

    You are embarrassing me.

    --
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
    relic, Nov 23, 2005
  19. Judah Schultz

    Prof.Doogle Guest

    Starlord , wrote in message
    :

    > Oh what a nice reply, I could follow the way and get into a lowlife
    > name calling flame war, but it's a total waste of time. Better to just
    > killfile'm.

    Let's see, what have we here?

    Start psychological profiling

    POSTER: Starlord <>

    Statistics:
    ===========
    Approximate word count: 13
    Punctuation: 2 full stop(s)
    Punctuation: 1 comma(s)
    Punctuation: 0 exclamation mark(s) [multiples not counted]
    Punctuation: 0 question mark(s) [multiples not counted]
    Primary keywords: 1
    Secondary keywords: 5

    Performing analysis on keywords:
    Primary Keyword: "killfile'm"
    Secondary Keyword: "calling"
    Secondary Keyword: "flame"
    Secondary Keyword: "total"
    Secondary Keyword: "waste"
    Secondary Keyword: "Better"

    Anticipate Starlord to have seriously impaired social and occupational
    skills.

    Starlord is susceptible to hide bills from his partner.

    Starlord is likely to have pervasive and clearly maladaptive, abnormal
    behaviour patterns.

    Expect Starlord to block out awareness of anything that could affect him.

    Expect Starlord to be inclined to have nicknames for his various private
    parts.

    Starlord conforms to Manic-Depressive personality disorder.

    Starlord is likely to be employed as a clog maker, or as a well digger.

    Phrases to describe Starlord:
    Pimping, abused, fitful grinner; pasturing, half-bound, anaemic fishmonger;
    puling, hoary, ungainly monkey.

    Recommended accusations:
    Pretentious; impersonal; picky.

    Motivations:
    To stay in control of his thoughts. To have the whole world consistent with
    his ideals. To prove his strength and resist weakness.

    Questions and expected responses for Starlord:
    Question 1: Have you ever snooped in the medicine cabinet at someone's house
    while visiting?
    Expected Response: Evidence of propensity to be a megalomaniac.

    Question 2: Have you ever told a woman that you had to get up early so she
    wouldn't stay over?
    Expected Response: Signs of tendency to be exhibitionistic, as if saying
    'Look at me!'.

    Question 3: Are any of the cushions on your couch severely worn in?
    Expected Response: Highly likely to become withdrawn to protect his
    self-image.

    End psychological profiling for Starlord

    --
    It's all in a days work - ask me another
    Prof.Doogle, Nov 23, 2005
  20. Judah Schultz

    Ript Guest

    Microsoft antispyware is Giant, so DL it for free...

    Judah Schultz <-parsimonious-fried-egg.net>
    wrote in
    et:

    > Is GIANT any good? I don't see anyone talking about it. Shall I buy or
    > not? Money's tight, so gotta watch it.
    >
    > Help me please.

    1984 RZ350
    Ript, Nov 25, 2005