what a waste

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 12, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    Tried installing microsoft web platform. After nearly an hour and two
    restarts, I get told it ain't gonna fly because certain components are
    missing.

    Well duh, like that's my fault? If the component is required than your
    stupid ignorant programmer fucked up and failed to include them in the
    package.

    So I wasted all that time, space, and bandwidth for absolutely nothing.

    Oh and Mr. High and Mighty Evan Platt, just shut the **** up for once.
    You are not mister almighty perfect.

    If you were smart, you wouldn't be working for a bunch of damn foreigners.
    They would be working for you.

    Oh and you keep heckling me about not having a job. Ever hear of
    retirement?
    So for once, just keep that mouth of yours shut.

    Let's see how quick he replies.
    richard, Nov 12, 2009

  2. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:36:11 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >Let's see how quick he replies.

    15 minutes.
    G. Morgan, Nov 12, 2009

  3. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    richard wrote:
    > Tried installing microsoft web platform. After nearly an hour and two
    > restarts, I get told it ain't gonna fly because certain components are
    > missing.
    >
    > Well duh, like that's my fault? If the component is required than your
    > stupid ignorant programmer fucked up and failed to include them in the
    > package.
    >
    > So I wasted all that time, space, and bandwidth for absolutely nothing.

    So you didn't bother to check out the dedicated forum for the web
    platform http://forums.iis.net/1155.aspx and just gave up, cried and
    threw your toys out of the pram.
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 12, 2009
  4. richard wrote:

    > Oh and you keep heckling me about not having a job. Ever hear of
    > retirement?

    You didn't retire. You quit your menial job and are living off the
    hard-earned inheritance money from your late parents.

    You said so yourself on your web site.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 12, 2009
  5. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:54:10 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 04:05:53 -0600, G. Morgan <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:36:11 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Let's see how quick he replies.

    >>15 minutes.

    > Let's see how long it takes for richard NOT to reply to my question
    > about the Adam's Apple and number of ribs on a male vs female.

    It's been a while so far. A few weeks at least, possibly a month or so.

    --
    Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
    Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate
    Aardvark, Nov 12, 2009
  6. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing Evan Platt <> bada bang:
    > On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:49:06 -1000, wetpixel <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Does your mind really tell you that all Americans are superior to all
    >>foreigners, and that any decent American would be commanding all about
    >>him?
    >>What kind of attitude does it suggest, that you assume everyone else is
    >>inferior, without actually knowing anything about either side?
    >>

    >>(Note; please, not asking the rest of the group, just Richard.)

    > RtS has to be a Klan member. I mean, there can't be any other reason.

    "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
    stupidity" - Hanlon's Razor

    Mike "and such stupidity can explain much" Yetto
    In practice they are not.
    Mike Yetto, Nov 15, 2009