What a shock, Brad Jesness follow me into yet another group.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Just Taylor, Aug 16, 2003.

  1. Just Taylor

    Just Taylor Guest

    On 16 Aug 2003 22:08:53 +0200, Bob <> AKA Brad Jesness,
    hiding behind a sock because he is afraid to post with his own name out
    of fear that he will be arrested by the State Police who investigated
    him for cyber-stalking *real* doctors, wrote:

    >Here is all the proof you need.

    All the proof you need for what, Brad? That you are a cowardly
    chickenshit following me around from group to group? What exactly do
    you have in common with 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Brad? Of course Brad,
    its not fair to point out the only reason why you are here is because I
    am.

    Now what was that about stalkers, Brad? You know the thing you are
    always crying about when you following people from group to group, Brad.
    Tell us Brad, if everybody is stalking you, why do you always turn up in
    groups you never heard of crying about those stalking you, Brad?

    Actually Brad, why don't you just say you are here because your buddy
    the child pornographer Richard Bullis is here? I mean it was you who
    spent day in and day spamming his domains and talking about how great
    Bullis is? Maybe you can explain why you like child pornographers so
    much?

    --
    Taylor

    Just Taylor, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Just Taylor

    Phoenix Guest

    In article <>, Just Taylor <> wrote:

    > On 16 Aug 2003 22:08:53 +0200, Bob <> AKA Brad Jesness,
    > hiding behind a sock because he is afraid to post with his own name out
    > of fear that he will be arrested by the State Police who investigated
    > him for cyber-stalking *real* doctors, wrote:
    >
    > >Here is all the proof you need.

    > All the proof you need for what, Brad? That you are a cowardly
    > chickenshit following me around from group to group? What exactly do
    > you have in common with 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Brad? Of course Brad,
    > its not fair to point out the only reason why you are here is because I
    > am.
    >
    > Now what was that about stalkers, Brad? You know the thing you are
    > always crying about when you following people from group to group, Brad.
    > Tell us Brad, if everybody is stalking you, why do you always turn up in
    > groups you never heard of crying about those stalking you, Brad?
    >
    > Actually Brad, why don't you just say you are here because your buddy
    > the child pornographer Richard Bullis is here? I mean it was you who
    > spent day in and day spamming his domains and talking about how great
    > Bullis is? Maybe you can explain why you like child pornographers so
    > much?

    Careful, Taylor, St00pid's going to think you're talking to yourself!

    --
    "I now inform you that you are too far from reality." - Ex-Iraqi Info. Minister

    Phoenix, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Just Taylor

    Just Taylor Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:56:31 -0600, Phoenix <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Just Taylor <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 16 Aug 2003 22:08:53 +0200, Bob <> AKA Brad Jesness,
    >> hiding behind a sock because he is afraid to post with his own name out
    >> of fear that he will be arrested by the State Police who investigated
    >> him for cyber-stalking *real* doctors, wrote:
    >>
    >> >Here is all the proof you need.

    >> All the proof you need for what, Brad? That you are a cowardly
    >> chickenshit following me around from group to group? What exactly do
    >> you have in common with 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Brad? Of course Brad,
    >> its not fair to point out the only reason why you are here is because I
    >> am.
    >>
    >> Now what was that about stalkers, Brad? You know the thing you are
    >> always crying about when you following people from group to group, Brad.
    >> Tell us Brad, if everybody is stalking you, why do you always turn up in
    >> groups you never heard of crying about those stalking you, Brad?
    >>
    >> Actually Brad, why don't you just say you are here because your buddy
    >> the child pornographer Richard Bullis is here? I mean it was you who
    >> spent day in and day spamming his domains and talking about how great
    >> Bullis is? Maybe you can explain why you like child pornographers so
    >> much?

    >Careful, Taylor, St00pid's going to think you're talking to yourself!

    He has good reason. The only time you or the rest of those who support
    Lart.Com post is when I post. I mean Stoopid knew those posts from
    Sharon on Kentuckians where not her, they were me.

    My plan to rule Usenet by assimilation has been foiled.

    --
    Taylor

    Hammer of Thor, September 2002

    Just Taylor, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Just Taylor

    Kali Guest

    On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:01:33 -0700, Just Taylor <> wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:56:31 -0600, Phoenix <> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>, Just Taylor
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 16 Aug 2003 22:08:53 +0200, Bob <> AKA Brad Jesness,
    >>> hiding behind a sock because he is afraid to post with his own name out
    >>> of fear that he will be arrested by the State Police who investigated

    >>> All the proof you need for what, Brad? That you are a cowardly
    >>> chickenshit following me around from group to group? What exactly do
    >>> you have in common with 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Brad? Of course Brad,
    >>> its not fair to point out the only reason why you are here is because I
    >>> am.
    >>>
    >>> Now what was that about stalkers, Brad? You know the thing you are
    >>> always crying about when you following people from group to group,
    >>> Brad.
    >>> Tell us Brad, if everybody is stalking you, why do you always turn up
    >>> in
    >>> groups you never heard of crying about those stalking you, Brad?
    >>>
    >>> Actually Brad, why don't you just say you are here because your buddy
    >>> the child pornographer Richard Bullis is here? I mean it was you who
    >>> spent day in and day spamming his domains and talking about how great
    >>> Bullis is? Maybe you can explain why you like child pornographers so
    >>> much?

    >> Careful, Taylor, St00pid's going to think you're talking to yourself!

    > He has good reason. The only time you or the rest of those who support
    > Lart.Com post is when I post. I mean Stoopid knew those posts from
    > Sharon on Kentuckians where not her, they were me.

    Of course, the very reason I'm posting right now is because you have
    posted.

    > My plan to rule Usenet by assimilation has been foiled.

    And There Is No Cabal. (LLTC!)

    Kali

    Kali, Aug 17, 2003
  5. Just Taylor

    Just Taylor Guest

    On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:51:25 GMT, Kali <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:01:33 -0700, Just Taylor <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:56:31 -0600, Phoenix <> wrote:

    >>> Careful, Taylor, St00pid's going to think you're talking to yourself!

    >> He has good reason. The only time you or the rest of those who support
    >> Lart.Com post is when I post. I mean Stoopid knew those posts from
    >> Sharon on Kentuckians where not her, they were me.

    >Of course, the very reason I'm posting right now is because you have
    >posted.

    Oh and we all know you are a Lart.Com user and looky here, Earthlink.
    We all know Earthlink own's MindSpring and guess who owns a MindSpring
    account? Steve Burnett himself!

    Just Taylor, Aug 17, 2003