What a mistaka to maka (humourous)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by GraB, Dec 22, 2005.

  1. GraB

    GraB Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. GraB

    Guest

    Re: What a mistaka to maka (humourous)

    GraB wrote:
    > http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html

    Seems funny until you realise the source is WWN (the reason it's in the
    entertainment section, WWN is a source of celebrity stories).

    WWN incidently is the writer of such great stories as:
    TASTY EATS OR THREAT TO MANKIND?
    POTATOES DEVELOP INTELLIGENCE!
    http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61632

    VATICAN SPOKESMAN CONFIRMS ...
    PEACE TALKS UNDER WAY BETWEEN ANGELS & DEMONS!
    http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/religion/61529

    KIM JONG IL WANTS TO APPEAR ON AMERICAN IDOL
    http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61627

    SUPER NOVA SCOTIA
    Canadian province turned to ashes in radioactive inferno!
    http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61626

    DESPERATE HOUSEFLIES
    If insects don't embrace family values our planet's ecology is in
    danger!
    http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61629

    Need I go on?

    , Dec 22, 2005

  3. GraB

    wrote:
    > GraB wrote:
    > > http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html

    > Seems funny until you realise the source is WWN (the reason it's in the
    > entertainment section, WWN is a source of celebrity stories).
    >
    > WWN incidently is the writer of such great stories as:
    > TASTY EATS OR THREAT TO MANKIND?
    > POTATOES DEVELOP INTELLIGENCE!
    > http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61632
    >
    > VATICAN SPOKESMAN CONFIRMS ...
    > PEACE TALKS UNDER WAY BETWEEN ANGELS & DEMONS!
    > http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/religion/61529
    >
    > KIM JONG IL WANTS TO APPEAR ON AMERICAN IDOL
    > http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61627
    >
    > SUPER NOVA SCOTIA
    > Canadian province turned to ashes in radioactive inferno!
    > http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61626
    >
    > DESPERATE HOUSEFLIES
    > If insects don't embrace family values our planet's ecology is in
    > danger!
    > http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/chamber/61629
    >
    > Need I go on?

    Incidently, for all utter drivel that is there, we have this little
    gem:

    http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/columnists/61647

    Assuming it's true, it perhaps speaks volumes for the current state of
    American politics that such an article appears in the WWN not a more
    reputable paper...

    P.S. I'm not saying that wearing shirts that say **** anything would be
    acceptable in many countries probably including NZ but it does raise
    some interesting points

    , Dec 22, 2005
  4. GraB

    steve Guest