What a laugh

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Never register a domain with ehost.com. This is what I have been dealing
    with for over a month now trying to renew my domain name. (long) Start from
    the bottom as you can see it got so long the system truncated it.

    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting Member Support with your query.

    I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issue. I would like to
    inform you that I have answered your previous mail. I kindly request you to
    follow the instructions given to you by the representative and get back to
    us.

    Kindly include a copy of this message in your reply, so that we can serve
    you better.

    Thank you for contacting support.

    Sincerely,

    Shivakumar.B.C.
    Customer Support

    pcbutts1, Apr 7, 2004

  2. pcbutts1

    Spurrious Guest

    pcbutts1 <> wrote:

    > Never register a domain with ehost.com. This is what I have been
    > dealing with for over a month now trying to renew my domain name.
    > (long) Start from the bottom as you can see it got so long the system
    > truncated it.

    <snip>

    Tell it to godaddy.com. Someone in this group referred me to them a while
    ago when I was in the same sorta boat you are in now, and they (GoDaddy)
    transitioned me easily. Moved the domain, and the website within 48 hours.

    Only thing I needed to do on my end, was make the appropriate changes to my
    FTP program.

    Spurrious, Apr 7, 2004

  3. pcbutts1

    Sano Guest

    On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 01:05:21 GMT, pcbutts1 wrote:

    > ever register a domain with ehost.com. This is what I have been dealing
    > with for over a month now trying to renew my domain name. (long) Start from
    > the bottom as you can see it got so long the system truncated it.

    <same language, different planets>

    > Kindly include a copy of this message in your reply, so that we can serve
    > you better.
    >
    > Thank you for contacting support.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Shivakumar.B.C.
    > Customer Support

    Lurking in sys-adm ngs, I've seen them have to resort to fax. Telephone nor
    email were effective means.

    Sano, Apr 7, 2004