What a great opening argument

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Mar 14, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    > Chris really puts it all on the line in an essay when he sucker punches the
    > reader like this:
    >
    > "There are no constraints left to halt America's slide into a
    > totalitarian capitalism. Electoral politics are a sham. The media have
    > been debased and defanged by corporate owners. The working class
    > has been impoverished and is now being plunged into profound
    > despair. The legal system has been corrupted to serve corporate
    > interests."
    >
    > http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/calling_all_rebels_20100308/
    >
    > Stunning.

    Perfect link: 1 point.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Mar 14, 2010

  2. Chris really puts it all on the line in an essay when he sucker punches the
    reader like this:

    "There are no constraints left to halt America's slide into a
    totalitarian capitalism. Electoral politics are a sham. The media have
    been debased and defanged by corporate owners. The working class
    has been impoverished and is now being plunged into profound
    despair. The legal system has been corrupted to serve corporate
    interests."

    http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/calling_all_rebels_20100308/

    Stunning.

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status: