What a brilliant photograph

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SkipM, Aug 1, 2006.

  1. SkipM

    SkipM Guest

    SkipM, Aug 1, 2006

  2. SkipM

    Tony Sivori Guest

    Tony Sivori, Aug 1, 2006

  3. SkipM

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    Kinon O'Cann, Aug 1, 2006
  4. SkipM

    EspenM Guest

    EspenM, Aug 1, 2006
  5. SkipM

    Roy G Guest

    "EspenM" <> wrote in message
    news:44cfd5de$...
    > "Tony Sivori" <> wrote:
    >> "Kathryn Towner surfaces and shakes the water from her hair at the
    >> Washington Pool in Mason County, Ky."
    >>
    >> http://www.courier-journal.com/apps...DIA01&ArtNo=608010802&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=16

    > Seen it before... actually in one of my own photos:
    > URL:http://www.flickr.com/photos/espenm/199119632/ :)
    >
    > -Espen

    Hi.

    I think your photo is miles better.

    Have a look at http://www.iona-guesthouse.co.uk/a_p_s/p_page/p_ajs13.htm
    which is on a similar theme. It is not mine, and I suspect PS may have had
    some input.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 2, 2006
  6. SkipM

    Tony Sivori Guest

    EspenM wrote:

    > "Tony Sivori" <> wrote:
    >> "Kathryn Towner surfaces and shakes the water from her hair at the
    >> Washington Pool in Mason County, Ky."
    >>
    >> http://www.courier-journal.com/apps...DIA01&ArtNo=608010802&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=16

    > Seen it before... actually in one of my own photos:
    > URL:http://www.flickr.com/photos/espenm/199119632/ :)

    Yours has better water, the other one has better hair. Or maybe it
    (the newspaper photo) just needs a different caption. How about "It took a
    LOT of hair jell, but Kathryn finally got the Don King look she was trying
    for." =-)

    --
    Tony Sivori

    Tony Sivori, Aug 2, 2006