what 64 bit video cards are supported.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Umljaw==?=, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Umljaw==?=, Jan 4, 2006

  2. It's not the cards, it's the drivers. Pick out the card you want to use and
    then consult the manufacturer's website to ensure 64-bit drivers are
    available. I use an nVidia 6800 GT with great results.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 4, 2006

  3. i have tried ati's support site and according to them the catalyst drivers
    for xp pro 64-bit should work.

    they still won't install. any other ideas??

    =?Utf-8?B?Umljaw==?=, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Have you tried installing in a clean boot environment?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 4, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Umljaw==?=

    Dan Koerner Guest

    ..NET must be installed per ATI...