whale pix, from Marineland

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Colin, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Colin, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Colin

    Jer Guest

    Colin wrote:
    > everyone loves Marineland!
    >
    > or so the jingle goes...
    >
    > http://www.colinmarr.com/gallery/marineland
    >
    > Canon EOS D350 Digital Rebel XT, scaled down to 800x600 for
    > bandwidth...

    More animals forced into prepetual servitude for the sole purpose of
    entertaining of bunch of smiley-faced humans. Bah.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Colin

    EF in FLA Guest

    > More animals forced into prepetual servitude for the sole purpose of
    > entertaining of bunch of smiley-faced humans. Bah.

    Yeah, better that we eat them.

    ef

    EF in FLA, Jul 24, 2005
  4. Colin

    Jer Guest

    EF in FLA wrote:
    >>More animals forced into prepetual servitude for the sole purpose of
    >>entertaining of bunch of smiley-faced humans. Bah.
    >>

    > Yeah, better that we eat them.
    >
    > ef

    Well, I killed a few humans back during the war, but I didn't invite
    them for lunch. :)

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'