    transmitted from Fitz?

    --
    Jim

    Sticky, Jul 27, 2006

  2. Sticky

    cyril Guest

    Sticky wrote:
    > I'm moving to an area that is not direct line of sight for Kaukau, but
    > is for Fitzherbert. Does anyone know if I use the same aerial for both.
    > Is there a site giving details of Channel numbers and which signals are
    > transmitted from Fitz?
    >
    > --
    > Jim

    Only TV3 is on Fitz, Ch42V, also there is Skys analog service, on
    30,34,54,58,62

    cyril, Jul 27, 2006

  3. On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:44:33 +1200, Sticky <>
    wrote:

    >I'm moving to an area that is not direct line of sight for Kaukau, but
    >is for Fitzherbert. Does anyone know if I use the same aerial for both.
    >Is there a site giving details of Channel numbers and which signals are
    >transmitted from Fitz?

    Hi,

    <http://www.lincrad.co.nz/transmitters.htm>

    might help.

    --
    Regards
    Malcolm

    Malcolm Moore, Jul 27, 2006
  4. Sticky

    Bad Smell Guest

    cyril wrote:
    > Sticky wrote:
    >> I'm moving to an area that is not direct line of sight for Kaukau, but
    >> is for Fitzherbert. Does anyone know if I use the same aerial for both.
    >> Is there a site giving details of Channel numbers and which signals are
    >> transmitted from Fitz?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jim

    > Only TV3 is on Fitz, Ch42V, also there is Skys analog service, on
    > 30,34,54,58,62

    If your talking about Fitzherbert in Waniuiomata:
    TV1 channel 7
    TV2 channel 9
    TV3 channel 11
    Prime channel 46
    Maori channel 60?
    C4 channel 2 (from Kaukau

    Most are on VHF-H band or UHF so the 3m loop aerial isn't really needed
    unless you want to get C4

    Bad Smell, Jul 28, 2006
  5. Sticky

    Sticky Guest

    Bad Smell wrote:
    > cyril wrote:
    >> Sticky wrote:
    >>> I'm moving to an area that is not direct line of sight for Kaukau, but
    >>> is for Fitzherbert. Does anyone know if I use the same aerial for both.
    >>> Is there a site giving details of Channel numbers and which signals are
    >>> transmitted from Fitz?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Jim

    >> Only TV3 is on Fitz, Ch42V, also there is Skys analog service, on
    >> 30,34,54,58,62
    >>

    > If your talking about Fitzherbert in Waniuiomata:
    > TV1 channel 7
    > TV2 channel 9
    > TV3 channel 11
    > Prime channel 46
    > Maori channel 60?
    > C4 channel 2 (from Kaukau
    >
    > Most are on VHF-H band or UHF so the 3m loop aerial isn't really needed
    > unless you want to get C4

    Thanks for the info guys. However it seems there is still some
    confusion. The Lincrad site (http://www.lincrad.co.nz/transmitters.htm)
    doesn't mention TV1, TV2, Prime, or Maori.

    I reckon from driving around the area that sufficient of the aerials are
    VHF(-H) and since they point to Fitzherbert then the above info is accurate.

    --
    Jim

    Sticky, Jul 28, 2006
  6. Sticky

    Nho Whei Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:24:06 +1200, Bad Smell <>
    wrote:

    >cyril wrote:
    >> Sticky wrote:
    >>> I'm moving to an area that is not direct line of sight for Kaukau, but
    >>> is for Fitzherbert. Does anyone know if I use the same aerial for both.
    >>> Is there a site giving details of Channel numbers and which signals are
    >>> transmitted from Fitz?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Jim

    >> Only TV3 is on Fitz, Ch42V, also there is Skys analog service, on
    >> 30,34,54,58,62
    >>

    >If your talking about Fitzherbert in Waniuiomata:
    >TV1 channel 7
    >TV2 channel 9
    >TV3 channel 11
    >Prime channel 46
    >Maori channel 60?
    >C4 channel 2 (from Kaukau
    >
    >Most are on VHF-H band or UHF so the 3m loop aerial isn't really needed
    >unless you want to get C4

    And Triangle Wellington on Ch41.

    Nho Whei, Jul 28, 2006