    Do 'u know something of this?

    How can i do ?

    thanks

    Sanchez, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Sanchez

    N. Miller Guest

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:15:14 +0200, Sanchez wrote:

    > I have a WGR614.
    > I want to change its antenna but ... it seems impossible to de-plug the
    > original one.... really?
    >
    > Do 'u know something of this?
    >
    > How can i do ?

    I don't know. I don't use a wireless router. I wonder which MSFT guru would
    know? You might find a quicker answer here:

    http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/netgear

    --
    Norman
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

    N. Miller, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Sanchez

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Unfortunately the Netgear WGR614 Antenna is not removable.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Sep 15, 2005