    a good internet site to order from

    Cheers for any help

    BLUE

    Blue, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Blue

    Pepperoni Guest

    I have no idea where you are in the Empire. Location means a lot when it
    comes to shipping costs.
    At today's rate, that is about $184. You can get a lot of hard drive for
    that money. The problem is shipping costs and finding a vendor to ship to
    you.
    You could get a 200Gb special edition, for $156 or two 80Gb for $160.
    These Special edition drives have 3 year warranties. Free shipping (I'm sure
    that means within the US)

    You may need to shop around for a seller who ships to where you are and
    accepts payment in your currency. Many sellers will not accept foreign
    registered credit cards. contact customer support by email and ask around.
    They want your business, the logistics of shipping is difficult for some
    areas, however.

    Your search engine is your best resource. Check your local sources for
    specials and shipping details.
    Make sure you know what type drive you need and compare prices. Remember to
    print rebate coupons and order carefully to prevent mistakes. A good in
    store special locally may be better than mail order.

    http://www.essencompu.com/nupplysingar.asp?ID=2587
    http://www.essencompu.com/nupplysingar.asp?ID=1955

    Pepperoni, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Blue

    Alex Devlin Guest

    On 05 Feb 2004, Blue wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Could anyone give a recomendation for getting a WD hard drive
    > for about 100£s, How many GBs I can get for that and
    > a good internet site to order from
    >
    > Cheers for any help
    >
    > BLUE

    www.dabs.com
    Quicklinx: 2WQ9WS

    Western Digital Caviar 200GB UDMA 100 for £105

    --
    Alex Devlin

    Good friends will bail you out of jail...
    ... True friends will be sitting there with you saying "Damn. That was
    fun!"

    Alex Devlin, Feb 5, 2004
  4. I buy mostly from CCL Computers.
    www.cclcomputers.co.uk
    Their after sales service is very good, I have had problems in the past with
    Scan and Aria.

    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Kenny Cargill, Feb 6, 2004