    How and where do u enter the relevant info on the remote PC to allow it all
    its previous access b4 the WEP was set?

    Thankyou very much ;-)

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=, Jan 31, 2007

  2. Hi

    You generate the WEP in the Router, copy the pass phrase and the hex strings
    as text in a file before you active it in the Router.

    Activate the WEP in the Router and use the copied pass phrase strings to
    paste into the Wireless Computer WEP configuration menu.

    http://www.ezlan.net/example/wep_pass

    If it works with the pass phrase "yippee"

    If it does not work use the hex string instead.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 31, 2007

  3. Thankyou Jack - all sorted ;-)

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=, Feb 1, 2007