wep key

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?V2VwIEtleQ==?=, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. Can someone give me step by step instructions on where to find my wep key on
    my computer?
    =?Utf-8?B?V2VwIEtleQ==?=, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Hi
    WEP key has to be matched to the source.
    So you are better of checking the WEP in your Wireless Router, or generate a
    New one in the Wireless Router (write it down), and copy it to the Wireless
    card.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 26, 2006

  3. Hi
    I do not think that the ISP (Internet Service Provider) support or
    otherwise, has any thing to do with setting/finding WEP key on a
    Wireless/Access Point.
    Wireless security is its own issue even if you do not have an Internet
    connection.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "arvie rey fernandez" <arvie rey > wrote
    in message news:...

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 27, 2006