    How it can be attacked?

    Thank you,

    Johnny.
    Johnny, Aug 1, 2006

  2. Johnny

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Johnny" <> wrote in message
    news:CINzg.37219$...
    > Can someone please explain to me:
    >
    > WEP authentication?
    >
    > Why WEP authentication scheme is flawed?
    >
    > How it can be attacked?

    WITH A BANANA!
    Frisbee®, Aug 1, 2006

  3. Johnny

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 19:12:34 +0000, Johnny cast into the ether:

    > Can someone please explain to me:
    >
    > WEP authentication?
    >
    > Why WEP authentication scheme is flawed?
    >
    > How it can be attacked?

    Here's a primer:

    http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2005/05/10/how_to_crack_wep_/

    > Thank you,

    Yer welcome.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 1, 2006
  4. Johnny

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:24:16 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    >> How it can be attacked?

    > WITH A BANANA!

    No, we covered that already.

    Today is grapes! Red AND green!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 1, 2006
  5. Johnny

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:24:16 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> How it can be attacked?

    >> WITH A BANANA!

    > No, we covered that already.
    >
    > Today is grapes! Red AND green!

    Shut up. Right now you, Mr Apricot.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 1, 2006
  6. Johnny

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Aug 1, 2006
  7. Johnny

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 14:06:01 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

    > Oh that's just great! Let's tell everybody how to crack WEP.
    >
    > How am I suppossed to protect my p0rn stash now?

    I store mine on your computer. Have you never wondered what that 5 gig
    encrypted folder called XXX is? Or why your connection gets _really_ slow
    sometimes?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 1, 2006
  8. Johnny

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2005/05/10/how_to_crack_wep_/

    > Oh that's just great! Let's tell everybody how to crack WEP.
    >
    > How am I suppossed to protect my p0rn stash now?

    What what what??? You're protecting what? Keeping what away from the rest of us?
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 1, 2006
  9. Johnny

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Aug 2, 2006
  10. http://sourceforge.net/projects/wepcrack/

    Because any little Linux script kitty wanna be and a simple Google search
    will come up with not only explanations but as well little utilities like
    this on that can be run from Knoppix so they can still game in Windows even
    though......

    **coughs in disbelief that he's about to say this**

    7!|\|(_)>< |?0><|?5

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 3, 2006
  11. Johnny

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 09:40:46 -0400, The Rev [MCT] cast into the ether:

    > 7!|\|(_)>< |?0><|?5

    Do you kiss your mama with that mouth?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Aug 3, 2006
  12. Johnny

    Cerebrus Guest

    The Rev [MCT] wrote:
    > **coughs in disbelief that he's about to say this**

    You need cough syrup. That's my prescription.
    Cerebrus, Aug 4, 2006