    Wellington:)

    Regards,
    John.
    John, Oct 23, 2004

  2. John

    Bok Guest

    John wrote:
    > Can anyone remember the name of the NZ band that sounded a bit like
    > "Pink Floyd" and played in Wellington, in the seventies?

    Was it Ragnarok by any chance?

    > One of their tracks was about the Motorway tunnel coming into
    > Wellington:)

    Don't remember that one.
    Bok, Oct 24, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:16:33 +1300, Bok wrote:

    > John wrote:
    >> Can anyone remember the name of the NZ band that sounded a bit like
    >> "Pink Floyd" and played in Wellington, in the seventies?

    > Was it Ragnarok by any chance?

    No. But I seem to recall the band did have just one name.

    >> One of their tracks was about the Motorway tunnel coming into
    >> Wellington:)

    > Don't remember that one.

    First time I saw them was in the back bar of the Waterloo Hotel, great
    night:)

    Regards,
    John.
    John, Oct 24, 2004
  4. John

    nick Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:16:33 +1300, Bok wrote:
    >
    >> John wrote:
    >>> Can anyone remember the name of the NZ band that sounded a bit like
    >>> "Pink Floyd" and played in Wellington, in the seventies?

    >> Was it Ragnarok by any chance?

    > No. But I seem to recall the band did have just one name.
    >
    >>> One of their tracks was about the Motorway tunnel coming into
    >>> Wellington:)

    >> Don't remember that one.

    > First time I saw them was in the back bar of the Waterloo Hotel, great
    > night:)
    >
    > Regards,
    > John.

    Skylord ?
    nick, Oct 24, 2004
  5. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:14:06 +1300, nick wrote:

    > "John" <> wrote in message

    >>> Was it Ragnarok by any chance?

    >> No. But I seem to recall the band did have just one name.

    >>> Don't remember that one.

    >> First time I saw them was in the back bar of the Waterloo Hotel, great
    >> night:)
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> John.

    > Skylord ?

    Afraid not.

    I've spent the best part of today searching for information on NZ
    bands of the seventies without any luck. Anyone knows a NZ web site
    that has this type of information?

    The band made a few tapes that were reasonably popular at the time,
    and if my memory serves me correctly they were on TV showing the band
    making a music tape in the Motorway tunnel just before the tunnel was
    completed.

    Regards,
    John.
    John, Oct 24, 2004
  6. John

    DaveR Guest

    Hi.
    Ardvark.
    http://www.sergent.com.au/aardvark.html

    Cheers
    Dave

    DaveR, Oct 24, 2004
  7. John

    John Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:49:28 +1300, DaveR wrote:

    > Hi.
    > Ardvark.
    > http://www.sergent.com.au/aardvark.html
    >
    > Cheers
    > Dave

    Close, but not close enough:)

    By the way, TrueImage is now on build 774.

    Regards,
    John.
    John, Oct 24, 2004