    (Studio Canal?) release?

    How does the Japaneese release of F for Fake compare to the recent
    French release?
    dellmons, Dec 6, 2003

  2. >I've been looking for dvd comparison info, with no luck. Can anybody
    >help me out?
    >
    >How does the Masterworks edition of Ran compare to the French R2
    >(Studio Canal?) release?

    www.compare.dvdbeaver.com has a comparison between the Masterworks and Fox
    Lorber discs of Ran. I don't know about the SC release.

    Remove "moc" to reply.

    When toy shopping, look for the Joe Mantegna Seal Of Safety. It's your only
    guarantee that the toy has been deemed safe by Joe Mantegna.
    Sydney Assbasket, Dec 9, 2003