    I had heard the analysts say that Kansas looked weak going into the NCAA
    tournament. Sheesh, no kidding.

    LRH
    Larry R Harrison Jr, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Larry R Harrison Jr

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:25:46 -0700, in rec.photo.digital "Larry R Harrison
    Jr" <> wrote:

    >...about a Carolina vs Kansas matchup.
    >
    >What's their face sure took care of that.
    >
    >I had heard the analysts say that Kansas looked weak going into the NCAA
    >tournament. Sheesh, no kidding.
    >
    >LRH

    Larry, dump OLE and get real news reader and email programs and you will
    never have this problem again.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    Ed Ruf, Mar 19, 2005

  3. I do apologize, I obviously posted this to the wrong newsgroup. My
    apologies.

    LRH
    Larry R Harrison Jr, Mar 19, 2005