Well Now

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jan 30, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Jan 30, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Manatee Memories Post:
    > On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:30:38 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote, by way of
    > <hk1jao$5kt$-september.org>, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > -->::
    >
    >> The Earth At Work
    >> http://www.dailytech.com/Dropping W...ing Carbons Warming Effects /article17553.htm

    > I see (in the Comments section) the "man-made Global Warming" hysterics
    > are not taking this one well at all.

    Rather interesting. This planet called Earth has been taking care of
    its self for a few years now, and just seems to be getting better as
    it goes.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jan 30, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > OldGringo38<> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with news:hk1jao$5kt$-september.org:
    >
    >> The Earth At Work
    >> http://www.dailytech.com/Dropping Water Vapor Levels are Naturally
    >> Negating+Carbons+Warming+Effects+/article17553.htm
    >>

    > The same data presented in this:
    > http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/science.1182488
    >
    > So yet another tardlette fails epicly to comprehend the implications
    > of the data...tell me...tard2...what does the new info lead one to
    > conclude?
    >
    > ^_^

    That imbeciles have no idea of the powers the earth has, and in my
    opinion you as a poster on USENET do nothing but insult your own
    limited intelligence every time you touch the keyboard. When one has
    only the knowledge that he has learned from another and has no
    knowledge of his own he/she is a Dumb Shit.

    OldGringo38, Jan 30, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > The Earth At Work
    > http://www.dailytech.com/Dropping Water Vapor Levels are Naturally Nega
    > ting+Carbons+Warming+Effects+/article17553.htm

    Yes, but it does nowhere near the job of consuming what humans produce.
    It hasn't since at least the beginning of the industrial revolution.
    Perfect example: London's famous "fog" (smog actually so toxic that
    uncounted numbers of people died from it). Now replaced by those in
    Mexico City, Shang Hai and Bejing and elsewhere.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 30, 2010
  5. In message <hk1nnp$bim$-september.org>, OldGringo38 wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > > OldGringo38<> clouded the waters of pure
    > > thought with news:hk1jao$5kt$-september.org:
    > >
    > >> The Earth At Work
    > >> http://www.dailytech.com/Dropping Water Vapor Levels are Naturally
    > >> Negating+Carbons+Warming+Effects+/article17553.htm
    > >>

    > > The same data presented in this:
    > > http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/science.1182488
    > >
    > > So yet another tardlette fails epicly to comprehend the implications
    > > of the data...tell me...tard2...what does the new info lead one to
    > > conclude?
    > >
    > > ^_^
    > >

    > That imbeciles have no idea of the powers the earth has, and in my
    > opinion you as a poster on USENET do nothing but insult your own
    > limited intelligence every time you touch the keyboard. When one has
    > only the knowledge that he has learned from another and has no
    > knowledge of his own he/she is a Dumb Shit.

    Thanks for confirming your lack of understanding.

    ^_^

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 30, 2010
  6. In message <Xns9D1096329A5FAchuck@127.0.0.1>, chuckcar wrote:
    > OldGringo38 <> wrote in
    >
    > > The Earth At Work
    > > http://www.dailytech.com/Dropping Water Vapor Levels are Naturally Nega
    > > ting+Carbons+Warming+Effects+/article17553.htm
    > >

    > Yes, but it does nowhere near the job of consuming what humans produce.
    > It hasn't since at least the beginning of the industrial revolution.
    > Perfect example: London's famous "fog" (smog actually so toxic that
    > uncounted numbers of people died from it). Now replaced by those in
    > Mexico City, Shang Hai and Bejing and elsewhere.

    Hmmmmmmm...what an interesting concept! So you're saying that as the munan
    population has increased, theres been an increased impact on the enviroment?

    Interesting...

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 30, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:33:39 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > OldGringo38 <> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with news:hk1n59$6r6$-september.org:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The Manatee Memories Post:
    >>> On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:30:38 -0600, OldGringo38
    >>> <> wrote, by way of
    >>> <hk1jao$5kt$-september.org>, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >>> -->::

    >>> I see (in the Comments section) the "man-made Global Warming"
    >>> hysterics are not taking this one well at all.

    >> Rather interesting. This planet called Earth has been taking care of
    >> its self for a few years now, and just seems to be getting better as it
    >> goes.
    >>

    > This is exactly why science education in this country is so fucking
    > lacking. You tards failed to see the implications of the data so fucking
    > epicly that I shall explain it to you.
    >
    > The unusual amount of water vapor has worked against the effect of the
    > greenhouse gasses. THerefore, in a year with normal rates the effect
    > will be *more* heat trapped, not less.
    >
    > You're fucking welcome. Be sure your handlers check your shoes to see if
    > you tied them properly.

    Does it matter if they're on the correct feet? Does it matter that they're
    a matching pair?

    Jus' Wond'rin'.

    --
    Algy met a bear