Well, it's booked...

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by microsoft@disnetinc.com, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Very important additional information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator
    Email:

    Hopefully I've
    >ironed out the creases in my knowledge enough to pass,

    then it's on to
    >70-291 and that's my MCSA earned! I was going to go on to

    a full MCSE after
    >that but I'm thinking I might start concentrating on

    becoming a CCNA first
    >(one exam versus four for another cert).
    >
    >The slightly worrying thing is the number of people that

    have repeatedly
    >failed this exam though...
    >
    >Ah well, back to the books.
    >
    >--