    Can someone tell me how to set it up so that if an email address is NOT
    in my address book, the email goes to a separate folder?

    Many thanks in advance.

    Stephen Blakley, Nov 11, 2008

  2. Stephen Blakley wrote:
    > ...I saw a email on how to set up filters and then I screwed something up.
    >
    > I lost my option "When not in address book, send email to xxx"
    >
    > Can someone tell me how to set it up so that if an email address is NOT
    > in my address book, the email goes to a separate folder?
    >
    > Many thanks in advance.

    how can you lose it?

    Did you actually look: Tools, Message Filters, click on
    New, give it a title, then where it says "subject",
    click on it and select "From", then where it says
    "contains", click on it and select "isn't in my address
    book." Then in the bottom part where it says "move
    message to" in the next box, select where you want it.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 11, 2008

  3. THANK YOU PETER POTAMUS!!!!!

    Stephen Blakley, Nov 11, 2008