Well, I guess nobody knows.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jasonite, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Jasonite

    Jasonite Guest

    --
    The Black Knight ALWAYS triumphs!!

    Jasonite, Aug 28, 2003

  2. But your Black Ass doesn't! LOL!!

    On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:53:03 -0700, "Jasonite" <> wrote:

    >--
    >The Black Knight ALWAYS triumphs!!
    >"Jasonite" <> wrote in message
    >> ...can anyone tell me what the differenece between them is?

    >> --
    >> The Black Knight ALWAYS triumphs!!

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Aug 28, 2003

  3. There ain't no difference 'tween 'em. The line at the top and the line at
    the bottom are exactly the same. Here, lemme copy and paste 'em so you can
    see them in closer juxtaposition ... here 'ya go:

    The Black Knight ALWAYS triumphs!!
    The Black Knight ALWAYS triumphs!!

    See. No diference at all. Excessive and stupid capitalization ... the same.
    Equally excessive and stupid punctuation ... the same.

    So now you know.

    No need to thank me, an invoice is on the way.

    Colon Terminus, Aug 28, 2003