    We've all met people who are supposedly incredibly intelligent but don't
    know which way to sit on a lavatory.
    -- Stephen Fry

    Scrote, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    Scrote wrote:

    > They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    > planet.
    >
    > Take a bow Old Gringo :)

    Thank You for the link.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Scrote

    chrisv Guest

    Scrote wrote:

    > They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    > planet.

    Didn't read the link, but who in their right mind would believe anything
    from the BBC? They blew their credibility with their biased reporting on
    Irak.

    chrisv, Jan 14, 2005
  4. On 14 Jan 2005, chrisv scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Scrote wrote:
    >>
    >> They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    >> planet.

    > Didn't read the link, but who in their right mind would believe
    > anything from the BBC? They blew their credibility with their
    > biased reporting on Irak.

    Where's Irak?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 14, 2005
  5. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    Scrote wrote:

    > They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    > planet.
    >
    > Take a bow Old Gringo :)

    There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.
    I find it interesting that yout mind automatically connects "Texas" to
    "Dubya" and "guilt" without any cause.

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  6. The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On 14 Jan 2005, chrisv scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>Scrote wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4173803.stm
    >>>
    >>>They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    >>>planet.

    >>Didn't read the link, but who in their right mind would believe
    >>anything from the BBC? They blew their credibility with their
    >>biased reporting on Irak.
    >>

    > Where's Irak?

    He meant Iyak, the new Asimov book about a cow in Kyrgyzstan that
    becomes sentient and vows to destroy mankind.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 14, 2005
  7. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    chrisv wrote:
    > Scrote wrote:
    >
    >>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4173803.stm
    >>
    >>They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    >>planet.

    > Didn't read the link, but who in their right mind would believe anything
    > from the BBC? They blew their credibility with their biased reporting on
    > Irak.

    Try it from here then: http://tinyurl.com/6gfr9
    OH! thats right I think you *PLONKED* me. Oh well.

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  8. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    Gort wrote:

    > There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.
    > I find it interesting that yout mind automatically connects "Texas" to
    > "Dubya" and "guilt" without any cause.

    I am sure Scrote is delighted that you finally found something
    interesting in your life. Now click the next header and continue
    with your intrigue. Best wishes.

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  9. Scrote

    Scrote Guest

    Gort wrote:
    >> Scrote wrote:
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4173803.stm
    >>>
    >>> They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    >>> planet.
    >>>
    >>> Take a bow Old Gringo :)
    >>>

    >> There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.
    >> I find it interesting that yout mind automatically connects "Texas"
    >> to "Dubya" and "guilt" without any cause.

    Had the humour bypass then? Please, read my sig.

    Scrote, Jan 14, 2005
  10. Scrote

    nogeekatall Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Gort wrote:
    >
    >> There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.

    --
    http://www.connectlan.com/bush.html

    There is here.

    nogeekatall, Jan 14, 2005
  11. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    Scrote wrote:
    > Gort wrote:

    >>>There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.
    >>>I find it interesting that yout mind automatically connects "Texas"
    >>>to "Dubya" and "guilt" without any cause.
    >>>

    > Had the humour bypass then? Please, read my sig.

    :) Your sig. Texas style."The man is brilliant but doesn't have the
    common sense to pour the piss out of his boots."

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  12. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    nogeekatall wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Gort wrote:
    >>

    >>>There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.

    Saw that, Thanks. :)

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  13. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > On 14 Jan 2005, chrisv scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Scrote wrote:
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4173803.stm
    >>>
    >>> They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    >>> planet.

    >> Didn't read the link, but who in their right mind would believe
    >> anything from the BBC? They blew their credibility with their
    >> biased reporting on Irak.
    >>

    > Where's Irak?

    Next to Queuewait, you dumb ****. Don't you know **** all,
    at all?

    --
    G'arn, get fucked, before I fuckin' well twat ya, ya fuckin' ejit.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Jan 14, 2005
  14. Old Gringo wrote:
    > Scrote wrote:

    >> Had the humour bypass then? Please, read my sig.

    > :) Your sig. Texas style."The man is brilliant but doesn't have the
    > common sense to pour the piss out of his boots."

    Is that a dumb texan saying you old fucker?

    Because if it is, one has to wonder why texans like
    yourself are stupid enough to piss in their boots, but
    consider themselves clever enough to empty the piss
    from their boots.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Jan 14, 2005
  15. Scrote

    chrisv Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > nogeekatall wrote:
    >> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    > Saw that, Thanks. :)

    *plonk*

    chrisv, Jan 14, 2005
  16. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > On 14 Jan 2005, chrisv scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >> Scrote wrote:
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4173803.stm

    >>> They are obviously feeling guilty about inflicting "Dubya" on the
    >>> planet.

    >> Didn't read the link, but who in their right mind would believe
    >> anything from the BBC? They blew their credibility with their
    >> biased reporting on Irak.

    > Where's Irak?

    It's next to Irain.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Upgrading From IE http://blinkynet.net/comp/upgrade.html
    Mozilla Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 14, 2005
  17. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Gort wrote:
    >
    >> There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.
    >> I find it interesting that yout mind automatically connects "Texas" to
    >> "Dubya" and "guilt" without any cause.

    > I am sure Scrote is delighted that you finally found something
    > interesting in your life. Now click the next header and continue with
    > your intrigue. Best wishes.

    Thank you. I find many things interesting.
    This group (TING) is a case study in Psycho-Logy.
    But I suppose you've noticed that.
    ;-)

    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  18. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    Scrote wrote:
    > Gort wrote:

    >>>There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.
    >>>I find it interesting that yout mind automatically connects "Texas"
    >>>to "Dubya" and "guilt" without any cause.
    >>>

    > Had the humour bypass then? Please, read my sig.

    The humor left when all the idiots stared raising G.W. Bush to Godhood,
    crediting HIM with creating the tsunamis, the hurricanes, the floods, etc.
    These are all Biblical things, so he must be a God, right ?
    And never in all Creation did they occur until HE came on the scene.

    Do you have any idea how many people are in Usenet, and believe
    everything that is posted ?
    On top of that the BBC, the N.Y. Times, and many others show no
    responsibility for what they print/say.
    Their "excuse" is they're "journalists, not reporters" so they have the
    right to call their opinions "newsworthy".
    At least K-Man reveals that he isn't too serious with his stuff, but so
    many posts are too " Dan Rather" to be ignored.

    Please, read my sig.

    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  19. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    chrisv wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> nogeekatall wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >> Saw that, Thanks. :)

    > *plonk*

    Great Googamooga, chrisv ..... if you PLONK everyone that doesn't agree
    with you 100% you'll be posting to yourself very soon.

    There are thousands of people in here (TINH), and most of them have more
    than one opinion about lots of things. That's the way the thinking mind
    works. Shutting your thinking off and accepting things to be as you
    want them to be is not good mental health.
    HTH
    HAND

    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  20. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    chrisv wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> nogeekatall wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >> Saw that, Thanks. :)

    > *plonk*

    If you have to do that every time you open your news reader I would
    get a different one if I were you.

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005