Well done Jessops

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Hannah, May 6, 2005.

  1. Hannah

    Hannah Guest

    "Piemanlager"
    wrote in message
    > >> A pro are you? And using a 7d?
    > >> How very brave of you.

    > brave no, I just like to be different from all the white Sheep, think of

    me
    > as Black!

    No probs with being different. Pity you don't do justice to your so-called
    professionalism by using a proper camera.

    > >> Afraid I wouldn't trust my livelihood to anything less than my Canons.
    > >>

    > I know many fellow off road motorcycle pros with failed cannons, and of
    > course Nikons! There is not a camera out there that can stand up to a dust
    > storm on its own.

    What has motorcycle professionalism got to do with professional photography
    or very large guns?

    > >> Maybe you're just semi pro.
    > >> H.

    > I might have given the game away by saying so if there was a need, you

    pass
    > a silly comment.

    Surely you can't be a full time fully pro photographer with just one
    consumer body?

    > > The real Professional bit in Hannah's post is not "Canon" it is the "s"

    on
    > > the end. Even a Semi Pro should have more than one Camera when going

    out
    > > to work.
    > >
    > > Roy G

    As Roy so very correctly says.