    May I need to wait some day to be anabled the request?

    Thanks a lot

    Marco
    Marco M, Dec 15, 2006

  2. Yea i was going to say that he is not MCP , in order to get the MCP you have
    to pass the 70-270 windows workstation exam and get a score of 750 or higher
    i believe. I am still studying for it its not easy either.

    =?Utf-8?B?UEo=?=, Dec 16, 2006

  3. Marco M

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Yeah... don't want to offend anyone but PJ is wrong. Though it is possible
    that for that exam you do not get your MCP, almost any other Microsoft Cert
    exam will get it, and the passing grade is 700.

    Montreal MCT, Dec 16, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?aGk=?=, Dec 16, 2006
  5. Marco M

    Boas Enkler Guest

    Hi
    >>and the passing grade is 700.<<

    I'm little confused about that because they say its 700 but on other
    places it is wirtten taht you need 80 % and afaik the total points is
    1000 isn't it ?
    Boas Enkler, Dec 18, 2006
  6. Marco M

    Boas Enkler Guest

    Ah ok that clearifies it a little :)

    Perhaps the quesitions themselves have different weights. I could
    imagine that a question for the IDisposable interface isn't as much
    important as a question on how to install a service and ensure that he
    has enough rights to run and work ;)
    Boas Enkler, Dec 19, 2006
  7. Marco M

    Cerebrus Guest

    Montreal MCT wrote:
    > Actually no, the questions are all weighted the same.

    I thought we had finally agreed that they're all weighted differently.

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Dec 19, 2006
  8. how he can't be an MCP while he already recived his MCP ID, and can access
    the MCP benefits.

    =?Utf-8?B?TUVZV0Q=?=, Jan 7, 2007