    the research.
    With best regards
    M Idrees

    Muhammad Idrees, Jan 23, 2005

  2. Muhammad Idrees

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Muhammad Idrees" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news:1bdd01c50197$9f2c0980$:

    www.microsoft.com\learning

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 23, 2005

  3. Muhammad Idrees

    Consultant Guest

    best of luck with the elections

    Consultant, Jan 24, 2005
  4. Muhammad Idrees

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Muhammad Idrees climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > conjeuted

    Will cease immelially! As soon as we find out WTF it is. Thank you for
    pointing this out.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110