  1. Can anyone tell me how to get back the Welcome menu in windows 98 back again
    it disappeared when I updated to Outlook 6
    thanks for any help
    George Prezioso, Sep 20, 2003

  2. George Prezioso

    °Mike° Guest

    Why on earth you would want to, I don't know, but...

    Start / Run / welcome.exe

    Uncheck and re-check "Show this screen each time Windows 98 starts".

    On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 05:14:37 GMT, in
    <1nRab.150190$>
    George Prezioso scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 20, 2003

  3. >>Can anyone tell me how to get back the Welcome menu in windows 98
    >>back again it disappeared when I updated to Outlook 6
    >>thanks for any help

    > Why on earth you would want to, I don't know, but...
    > Start / Run / welcome.exe
    > Uncheck and re-check "Show this screen each time Windows 98 starts".

    Yeah what Mike Said... all of it...

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Sep 20, 2003