    I'm back in the U.S.A..
    You don't know how lucky you are boy
    Back in the U.S.A..
    billyw, Jan 9, 2004

  2. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2004

  3. "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:...

    > From the things I read you'd think all of Scotland is a nation of drunks!

    They're not? billyw takes his cert exams drunk.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 9, 2004
  4. billyw

    billyw Guest

    it is...
    there is a place for stereotypes u know

    billyw, Jan 9, 2004
  5. billyw

    billyw Guest

    see above

    billyw, Jan 9, 2004
  6. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > it is...
    > there is a place for stereotypes u know

    I'm moving... What's their immigration policy?
    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2004
  7. billyw

    billyw Guest

    basically fly in, say u like the place.. and.. well basically your in

    billyw, Jan 9, 2004
  8. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > basically fly in, say u like the place.. and.. well basically your in

    Unless your an English king looking to collect taxes.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 9, 2004
  9. billyw

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 9, 2004
  10. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    would i have to wear a kilt?

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 9, 2004
  11. Consultant wrote:
    > would i have to wear a kilt?

    If you do, I hope to $deity that you wear something under it.

    --
    Fris "Please get that image out of my head" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 9, 2004
  12. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > would i have to wear a kilt?

    And is living with a sheep a requirement?
    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2004
  13. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > If you do, I hope to $deity that you wear something under it.

    A Scotsman clad in kilt left the bar one evening fair
    And one could tell by how he walked he'd drunk more than his share
    He staggered on until he could no longer keep his feet
    Then stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street.

    Ring ding diddle diddle i de o
    Ring di diddle i o
    He stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street.

    Later on two young and lovely girls just happened by,
    And one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye
    You see yon sleeping Scotsman who is young and handsome built
    I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath their kilt.

    Ring ding diddle diddle i de o
    Ring di diddle i o
    I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath their kilt.

    They crept up to the sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
    Then lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see
    And there behold for them to view beneath his Scottish skirt
    Was nothing but what God had graced him with upon his birth

    Ring ding diddle diddle i de o
    Ring di diddle i o
    There was nothing there but what God gave upon his birth

    They marveled for a moment then one said we'd best be gone
    But let's leave a present for our friend before we move along
    They took a blue silk ribbon and they tied it in a bow
    Around the bonnie spar that the Scot's lifted kilt did show

    Ring ding diddle diddle i de o
    Ring di diddle i o
    Around the bonnie spar that the Scot's lifted kilt did show

    The Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled toward a tree
    Behind a bush he lifts his kilt and gawks at what he sees
    Then in a startled voice he says to what's before his eyes
    He said, "Lad I don't know where you've been but I see you won first prize"

    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2004
  14. billyw

    billyw Guest

    not living with them.... so to speak

    billyw, Jan 9, 2004
  15. billyw

    billyw Guest

    nope.. i've never wore one and have no intention of..
    but dont you shop at vic's secrets?

    billyw, Jan 9, 2004
  16. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > nope.. i've never wore one and have no intention of..
    > but dont you shop at vic's secrets?

    What real man doesn't?

    It's the one store I tell my wife she can spend as much as she wants.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 9, 2004
  17. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    absolutely. and the only store i shop for her xmas gifts. those ladies in
    there are so eager to try things on for me.

    Consultant, Jan 9, 2004
  18. Politician Spock wrote:
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    >> nope.. i've never wore one and have no intention of..
    >> but dont you shop at vic's secrets?
    >>

    > What real man doesn't?
    >
    > It's the one store I tell my wife she can spend as much as she wants.

    They keep escorting me out every time I try to go in.

    --
    Fris "It might have something to do with the raincoat I wear" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 9, 2004
  19. billyw

    billyw Guest

    haha.. brilliant

    billyw, Jan 9, 2004
  20. But, accordign to all the loyal Scotsmen I know, you aren't supposed to. that way when you crap yourself when some Englishman charges you waving a big sword you don't have to change your shorts.
    =?Utf-8?B?TG5rV2l6YXJk?=, Jan 9, 2004