Welcome to our web

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by lghjs@126.com, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 25, 2006

  2. Roy G Guest

    lOOKS like SPAM

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear friend.
    > Welcome to our web--

    Yep.

    Above words ensure SPAM content.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear friend.
    > Welcome to our web-- http:// cn
    > which is my favorite collection.if you look it,you sure can like
    > it,Thank so much!!!

    It's that cn bit which ensures I will never visit your no doubt wonderful
    site, regardless of what it's actually a collection of.
    Helen, Sep 25, 2006
  4. Bill Funk Guest

    On 25 Sep 2006 07:59:47 -0700, wrote:

    >Dear friend.
    > Welcome to our web-

    Yeah, right.
    Like as if I want to open an undescribed ASP file from an unknown
    person.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"
    Bill Funk, Sep 25, 2006
  5. Re: lOOKS like SPAM

    >>> Dear friend.
    >>> Welcome to our web--

    >>Yep.
    >>
    >>Above words ensure SPAM content.
    >>
    >>Roy G

    I run an on-line results service for the local bridge league. It's when I
    get emails addressed to "Dear Results," I smell a rat ;)

    Keith
    Keith Sheppard, Sep 26, 2006