    Can anybody please tell me how long it usually takes before
    receiving the welcome pack, i passed the 210 exam four
    weeks ago.

    Andy G, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Andy G

    showgun Guest

    i revived my first one about 8 weeks after passing first
    exam that was about 10 weeks ago, double check you
    rgestered with the mcp site and request was taken

    showgun, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Andy G

    CompUser Guest

    6-8 weeks

    "CompUser"

    CompUser, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Andy G

    new MCP Guest

    I passed my first exam 70-290 2 weeks ago, but until now I
    still haven't received an email from Microsoft. Anyone
    faced the samething before?

    new MCP, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Andy G

    Guest Guest

    You have to register

    You just need your passing ocdes from the exam and
    register in the mcp member site

    after that you can REQUEST your welcome kits

    then 6-8 weeks later you'll recive your pin and card

    Remeber to request the additional kits when you have
    additional certifications

    Cheers

    Guest, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Andy G

    new MCP Guest

    Where (what URL) to register?

    I still did not receive notification email from Microsoft.

    new MCP, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Andy G

    DTrask Guest

    When I sat the MCP, I passed and I received a welcome pack. If you ar
    concerned ring Microsoft and quote you ID.

    Dirk

    new MCP wrote:
> [...]

    DTras

    DTrask, Dec 4, 2003