    Lazo Basic
    e-mail: Lazo(at)blueyonder.co.uk
    (Please remove the NO.THANKS. in the reply to address)

    Lazo Basic, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Lazo Basic

    Consultant Guest

    yes, and you may also use it at victorias secret to buy your mistress
    lingerie

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Lazo Basic

    JaR Guest

    "Lazo Basic" <> wrote in message
    > Just got my MCP welcome pack today and I have one question, can I use the
    > card in supermarkets to pay for my shopping.

    Make sure you wear the lapel pin. It's a chick magnet!

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Lazo Basic

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Make sure you wear the lapel pin. It's a chick magnet!

    I'm not sure Consultant would agree....

    Kline Sphere, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Lazo Basic

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    actually, what you guys do with the label pin?

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Lazo Basic

    Dave Guest

    stick it in a drawer and then lose it.

    Dave, Nov 27, 2003
  7. Lazo Basic

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    i really wonder if anyone wore them

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 28, 2003
  8. Lazo Basic

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    That pin ?

    Just use the pin like those guys in star trek....
    Talk to it, and say something like "Ay captain"....

    But be carefull, an ambulance might come for you to
    put you in a mental institute. OOPS

    Sgt Galaxy, Nov 28, 2003
  9. Lazo Basic

    CheeseBurger Guest

    Wear it with Pride. Its a total Chick Magnet.
    I finanaly got my +Messaging lapel pin and have scored every single day
    since....

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    CheeseBurger, Nov 28, 2003
  10. Lazo Basic

    MarioL Guest

    No problem, give your pincode and I will active your account :)

    Mario

    MarioL, Nov 29, 2003
  11. Lazo Basic

    Consultant Guest