    it has been shipped, but cannot verify that. If I don't
    receive it by next Monday I can call back.
    --Frustrated
    Brad, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Brad

    Neil Guest

    "Brad" <> wrote in news:467c01c42bb1
    $bc775740$:

    > I still have not gotten mine. I am two days from the six
    > weeks. I have called MS and they are definitely assuming
    > it has been shipped, but cannot verify that. If I don't
    > receive it by next Monday I can call back.
    > --Frustrated

    did you actually order the welcome kit? you have to go to the MS site and
    fill out the details to order it. If you have then be patient. Some of my
    welcome kits have taken up to 8 weeks to arrive (in Canada)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Brad

    Brad Guest

    I got it finally!!!!!! WOW! I should have been more
    patient. I just wanted it sooner.
    --HAPPY

    Brad, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Six weeks, that's anyway a very long time !!

    Rémy

    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), Apr 28, 2004
  5. It has been nearly six weeks and I'm still waiting!
    "Rémy Bucheler (MCSA, Charter MCDST)" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\), Apr 28, 2004