    I Have Passed My MCSE & ISA 2006 Exam I have been trying to order a wel come
    kit i cant find the link also i am not able download the certificate pls Send
    me thge Wel come Kit & the Certificates
    Zaheer, Oct 3, 2009

  2. If you don’t have a MCP ID, you need to contact the regional center with
    your Live ID.

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.mspx

    First time visiting the site?
    You need your Microsoft Certification ID and Access Code, sent in an e-mail
    message shortly after you passed your certification exam, to sign in with
    your Windows Live ID. Forget your Access Code? Click the Sign In button
    above and sign in using a valid Windows Live ID to request a new access code

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/service-americas.aspx

    --
    Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA
    Houston, TX

    Santhosh Sivarajan, Oct 4, 2009

    Shyam Sundar Swami, Jan 9, 2010
  4. Zaheer

    John R Guest

    "Shyam Sundar Swami" <Shyam Sundar > wrote in
    message news:...

    > "Shyam" wrote:
    >
    >> I Have Passed My MCSE Exam I have been trying to order a wel come
    >> kit i cant find the link also i am not able download the certificate pls
    >> Send
    >> me the Wel come Kit & the Certificates at My home address. Thanks

    Unfortunately, this news group is not an open channel to Microsoft Learning.

    Log on to the MCP site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

    You can request your certifications there by clicking on 'Download
    certificates'

    If you cannot log on, call your regional service center.

    John R.
    John R, Jan 11, 2010