    exam. I must right to receive another welcome kit or I must obtain the other
    exams?

    Thank you very much
    J.Alonso, Jul 2, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Si5BbG9uc28=?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have one doubt, I am already mcp in 70-270 and last friday I passed
    > 70-290 exam. I must right to receive another welcome kit or I must
    > obtain the other exams?

    Congrats on your passes. You will receive another welcome kit when you
    complete all the exams required to attain your MCSA. In the mean time you
    can make copies of the welcome kit you received when you passed your first
    exam whenever you pass a new exam.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 2, 2007

  3. J.Alonso

    J.Alonso Guest

    Thanks a lot Red.

    Sorry for my inexperience. How can I make copies?. By mcp web? or I have to
    make a ring call to mcp o mct depart to obtain a copy?

    Thanks!

    J.Alonso, Jul 2, 2007
  4. J.Alonso

    Blackmetal Guest

    You will not receive a new welcome kit until you achieve another level, ie:
    MCSA, but your transcript will be updated with every exam you pass.

    You can print your profile.

    Blackmetal, Jul 2, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Si5BbG9uc28=?= <> wrote in

    > How can I make copies?

    Put it into a copy machine.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 2, 2007
  6. J.Alonso

    J.Alonso Guest

    Thanks everybody

    Thanks Blackmetal. I´ve got my transcript update.

    Bye bye

    J.Alonso, Jul 3, 2007