    Slow update? something im missing?

    Thanks in advance.

    Dean

    Methos, Jan 18, 2007

  2. Does your transcript reflex your "MCSA" status? Meaning are you sure you
    have completed the required exams to achieve this status? If so, and
    your transcript says that you are in fact an MCSA; visit
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 18, 2007

  3. Methos

    Methos Guest

    well I have completed
    271, 272, (MCDST) Shown on transcript
    270, 290, 291 and A+ and Network+ Shows up too.

    That should more then cover it according to the MS requirements page.

    Am I wrong?

    Methos, Jan 18, 2007
  4. Sounds good to me! Did you click on the link below to activate your kit?
    Or is it not available?

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 18, 2007
  5. Methos

    Methos Guest

    yer at the address is all good, but at the bottom the only thing is shows is
    this.

    These items will be shipped to the shipping address you have specified
    above:
    MCDST Welcome Kit

    lol so I'm stumped!

    Methos, Jan 18, 2007
  6. did you requested welcome kit for your MCP certificate?

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCSE+S+M MCDBA
    Sistem Admin

    Birol AYDUGAN, Jan 21, 2007
  7. Methos

    Methos Guest

    thanks to all that replied, I emailed the mcphelp email account and they
    fixed up the problem with my transcript. For some reason it had not updated
    the status automaticly as its supposed to.

    Welcome kit is on the way!

    Thanks again all

    Methos, Jan 22, 2007