    Should I make this order
    Do they give a Welcome Kit after each passed exam
    ed

    ed, May 9, 2004

  2. Chantal Mons

    Chantal Mons Guest

    How long did it take before you got your welcome kit after you passed your first exam

    greetz Chantal..

    Chantal Mons, May 10, 2004

  3. ed

    ed Guest

    I received my welcome kit a month after I passed the first exam.

    ed, May 10, 2004
  4. Chantal Mons

    Chantal Mons Guest

    Thanks.

    I'm already waiting for 5/6 weeks now.. hope i'll get it soon.

    greets...

    Chantal Mons, May 10, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 10, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 10, 2004
  7. abdul

    abdul Guest

    abdul, May 10, 2004
  8. Chantal Mons

    Chantal Mons Guest

    passed my first exam 30 march and the second 27 april.. didn't received it either.. :)

    Chantal Mons, May 10, 2004