    my welcome kit. I am disappointed that I have never got
    the kit to this day. How long should I still wait?

    Disappointed.

    Timofte, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Timofte

    kpg Guest

    Did my MCP in Nov 03 and got welcome kit 2 days
    ago.

    Did you get an e-mail and go to the MCP site to
    approve it?

    kpg, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Timofte

    Guest Guest

    Yes I did but am still waiting. What could be wrong?

    Guest, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Timofte

    kpg Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp

    kpg, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Timofte

    JaR Guest

    "Timofte" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Y'all,
    > I achieved MCP status in Sep 2003 and promptly applied for
    > my welcome kit. I am disappointed that I have never got
    > the kit to this day. How long should I still wait?
    >
    > Disappointed.

    Contact

    JaR
    Thug #555-1212

    JaR, Feb 5, 2004
  6. Timofte

    Guest Guest

    only take 6 - 8 weeks

    Guest, Feb 5, 2004
  7. Timofte

    scott Guest

    Be ready to wait a LONG time!! After getting my MCSA it
    seemed like an eternity before they mailed out my
    certification, updated MCP card, and pin. They don't
    seem to be in any hurry to get these things mailed out.
    However, I remember back when I passed my first exam and
    finally received my MCP welcome kit. They had made a
    mistake with the spelling of my name. I called and
    talked to a representative and they had another welcome
    kit with the correct spelling sent in timely fashion.

    scott, Feb 5, 2004
  8. Timofte

    Simon Taylor Guest

    Can take a while mate. Give it 4 to 6 weeks. It will be
    work it when it arrives.

    Simon Taylor
    MSCA

    Simon Taylor, Feb 6, 2004
  9. Timofte

    behnam Guest

    Go to your mcp site and submite your adres and make sure
    that you ask for your kit.

    behnam, Feb 9, 2004