    it's normal:)
    Plz share your experience...

    Jonas
    Jonas, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Jonas

    DST Guest

    About 3 weeks. But I had to validate my shipping address (on the MCP
    site) each time MS had a welcome kit for me, they don't mail it before
    you do that.

    DST
    DST, Jun 10, 2005

  3. Jonas

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Jonas

    Sean Guest

    be sure to do the verify address routine they ask you do to. They say they
    will not send until that process is complete. Its basically a routine to
    verify your address

    Sean, Jun 11, 2005
  5. Jonas

    Jonas Guest

    So that's the problem, I did verified the address just couple days after
    exam.:/

    Jonas

    Jonas, Jun 11, 2005
  6. Jonas

    Sean Guest

    I am on week 4 and havent gotten anything either.
    I am starting to wonder.

    Sean, Jun 23, 2005